2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The combination (or password, or code... for those using the search function) to the VIP lock on the lower right of the main menu page is 964. :)

Enjoy.

(There's not a lot there, but there you go.)

Reactions: ec80

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
got a bit seasick with the gals bobbing and weaving constantly..HAHAAA...was hoping the "monster girl" was a love interest..but she's just a demoness wingman..oh well

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
It's rare to see a game with so many animated scenes :FeelsGoodMan:, but the transition between them need some work :FeelsBadMan:, everything moves very quickly.

And don't let the overview fool you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Marco and Laziness

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The idle animations are distracting and the translation needs some proofreading before the next time it's fit to print...
BUT imma stick with this, cause the girls don't look like horrible clay zombies.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it seemed extremely short to me, so i looked at the game dir, i see act1, act2, act3 rpas, so i extract them, i saw very little of the game! how?!?

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Apparently 0.3 was released. Is it possible to get an update for that?

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I hate to say this, but when I see the preview pics being Honey Select characters that are PRE-INSTALLED in Honey Select... you didn't even try to change them, bro. I'm sure that making games is really difficult... but put some effort into the characters.

Mykee83

Aug 16, 2017
Is that the description of the game of the confessions of a lonely man?

I also want to know what that purple thing is in the pictures. I should be disturbed but it looks quite lickable in that leather outfit. Wonder if it would taste likely blueberries.
It's a demon...

As for my review of this...

I'm not sure if this is just because dev's first language isn't English but the story is terrible. I'd recommend he gets some actual writers on board because the dialogue and story development - if you can ignore the broken English long enough to figure out wtf is going on - are really poor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and don't get me started on the dialogue again. The animations are terrible, it's like they've just taken a half-second clip from HS and stuck it on a loop so it ends up looking like a marionette having a fit.

Reactions: deucalion8888

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There are only 2 pages of posts to check, AND a search function that you can restrict to this thread only. I even included the words "code", "combination", and "password" in my post so that anyone could find it with the search function.

What happens?

People still ask.
but 964 you didn't 964 tell anyone 964 what the pass964word is!

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes