• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Lol you don't gotta do that bro its actually pretty funny how contradictory she is with herself.

IMO there is alot of whiplashing for sure but i think she is fine how she is do your thing my friend don't gotta change everything when someone gets upset its your game in the end
I don't think I'll change the scene; just as Sophie sees her, she won't immediately think, "I wish I were in Nurse's place," which would make her a slut jumping on the MC. She'll be affected but won't want to jump on him. She'll still hate him, and eventually, that hatred will slowly turn into love.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Was the super abrupt Halloween stuff ever changed? I get that it was done around the time of IRL Halloween (I think) but the way it was done in the game was not good.
I've decided to completely remove the Halloween version from the game and re-release it as Lustful College in a different universe. I've noticed a logical flaw and I believe such a change would be healthier and optional.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't think I'll change the scene; just as Sophie sees her, she won't immediately think, "I wish I were in Nurse's place," which would make her a slut jumping on the MC. She'll be affected but won't want to jump on him. She'll still hate him, and eventually, that hatred will slowly turn into love.
Personally, I like how Sofia is in the game originally. Usually if some LI hates the MC and you have to work hard to get her to change her mind, I quickly lose interest in her, and the longer the hate phase lasts, the more interest I lose. Now she seems like an endearing LI to me, if you change her attitude to pure hatred for the MC, I think my interest in her will become the same as I have in Charlotte.

I think that reforming what doesn't fit or can be improved is good, but changing the personality that Sofia has had during the game I think would be a mistake.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Personally, I like how Sofia is in the game originally. Usually if some LI hates the MC and you have to work hard to get her to change her mind, I quickly lose interest in her, and the longer the hate phase lasts, the more interest I lose. Now she seems like an endearing LI to me, if you change her attitude to pure hatred for the MC, I think my interest in her will become the same as I have in Charlotte.

I think that reforming what doesn't fit or can be improved is good, but changing the personality that Sofia has had during the game I think would be a mistake.
The character won't change in the game; Sophie will still be the same. What I mean is, she won't immediately jump on the MC. Sophie is currently trying to bring out the true personality of the MC. Her feelings are not hatred, actually, even if she claims to hate, deep down she's interested.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018

Since English isn't my native language, it's a bit challenging to convey my thoughts, but what I mean is Sophie will remain the same. There will be some changes and innovations at the beginning of the game. So, she will still peek at the MC from the nurse's side, but instead of saying "I wish I were in the nurse's place," she will use a less slutty phrase like "He looks really big, oh my god, what am I saying? I'm going to kill that creep."

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I don’t quite understand, is there any point in playing now or should I wait for the current content to be remade?
I mean how long will it take?

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I don’t quite understand, is there any point in playing now or should I wait for the current content to be remade?
I mean how long will it take?
It's playable right now, you must start a new game to see new contents, if you wish you can wait but I suggest you to play because new renders are quite amazing, also new storyline and new renders are there, it's not just a remake it's a new story and new game!

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
It's playable right now, you must start a new game to see new contents, if you wish you can wait but I suggest you to play because new renders are quite amazing, also new storyline and new renders are there, it's not just a remake it's a new story and new game!
Thanks, I'll play now then.
I have a question: does the description of the game’s history from the table of contents correspond to the “old” game or the Rework? or both?

Last edited:

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I played it and I can say the game is great, it fully lived up to what I expected))) At the beginning, after the “new” rendering, the old game seems clearly worse in graphics, but as you play further, everything becomes just fine. The events were hot and great and I really enjoyed them.
The only two “minuses” for me:
I just started playing and I don’t know whether there was such an introduction before or not, but when you start playing the “old” version, you slightly don’t understand what’s happening, because from the very beginning such great events as with Dream begin to happen, it’s cool, but I would like to at least understand a little why this happens, and so somewhere before the Halloween event you feel like this, then when you already get used to the game and get used to the game, and these concerns disappear, there’s no point in worrying about it anymore))
The second minus, well, this is for me personally, and I’m not even sure that this is a minus, but there are too many different choices in the dialogues, because of this I had to play 12 routes so as not to miss anything interesting)))
In general, the game is great, but I would like to understand the situation at the beginning of the game a little more because it is a little confusing, but despite this, the events completely cover this “minus”. Of course, my entire opinion is only about the “old” version)

And there is a question about how to open the last 2 events in the gallery? I don’t understand, it seems like all the options + - I tried it, but didn’t open anything, the game ends with the inscription “this is the end of version 0.28.”

And as I understand it, the plot will change a lot, so I would like a link to the “full” old version without changes, because I really liked it)

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I have a question: does the description of the game’s history from the table of contents correspond to the “old” game or the Rework? or both?
Description is new.

Reactions: outbalancing

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
I played it and I can say the game is great, it fully lived up to what I expected))) At the beginning, after the “new” rendering, the old game seems clearly worse in graphics, but as you play further, everything becomes just fine. The events were hot and great and I really enjoyed them.
I just started playing and I don’t know whether there was such an introduction before or not, but when you start playing the “old” version, you slightly don’t understand what’s happening, because from the very beginning such great events as with Dream begin to happen, it’s cool, but I would like to at least understand a little why this happens, and so somewhere before the Halloween event you feel like this, then when you already get used to the game and get used to the game, and these concerns disappear, there’s no point in worrying about it anymore))
The second minus, well, this is for me personally, and I’m not even sure that this is a minus, but there are too many different choices in the dialogues, because of this I had to play 12 routes so as not to miss anything interesting)))
In general, the game is great, but I would like to understand the situation at the beginning of the game a little more because it is a little confusing, but despite this, the events completely cover this “minus”. Of course, my entire opinion is only about the “old” version)

And there is a question about how to open the last 2 events in the gallery? I don’t understand, it seems like all the options + - I tried it, but didn’t open anything, the game ends with the inscription “this is the end of version 0.28.”

And as I understand it, the plot will change a lot, so I would like a link to the “full” old version without changes, because I really liked it)
First of all, thank you for your feedback. Yes, I understand that it can be difficult to grasp initially when transitioning from the old version, but I'm aware of this. As the new story progresses, it will become more understandable, so I ask for a little patience. As for the two photos in the gallery, they are not in the game yet, so you cannot open them. I'm considering reducing the number of routes. There will be submissive and dominant routes for certain characters, but other than that, I'm considering not adding more routes because many people want to see all the scenes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wouldn't call that or the next scene with Dream great. In fact I saw just enough to choose another route. But the truth is that there is no prior warning, so the surprise is the same no matter which version you play.

First of all, thank you for your feedback. Yes, I understand that it can be difficult to grasp initially when transitioning from the old version, but I'm aware of this. As the new story progresses, it will become more understandable, so I ask for a little patience. As for the two photos in the gallery, they are not in the game yet, so you cannot open them. I'm considering reducing the number of routes. There will be submissive and dominant routes for certain characters, but other than that, I'm considering not adding more routes because many people want to see all the scenes.
Considering how the dominant routes have been so far, I'll choose the middle route: No romance with those LIs.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I wouldn't call that or the next scene with Dream great. In fact I saw just enough to choose another route. But the truth is that there is no prior warning, so the surprise is the same no matter which version you play.

Considering how the dominant routes have been so far, I'll choose the middle route: No romance with those LIs.
I don’t know, I liked it, I’m not very familiar with domination and stuff, but I definitely liked Lezdom and Maledom is quite curious and exciting for me, although I prefer passionate relationships full of love and lust, but a little crazy things always only add color to the relationship , not to mention the fact that “THE MOST IMPORTANT” there is no “coercion” here (well, almost, Charlotte doesn’t count)))), and even though, for example, the first scene with Dream is rude, but it’s not that she herself didn’t want it) ) It's your choice whether you want to be with this cute but "naughty" girl.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don’t know, I liked it, I’m not very familiar with domination and stuff, but I definitely liked Lezdom and Maledom is quite curious and exciting for me, although I prefer passionate relationships full of love and lust, but a little crazy things always only add color to the relationship , not to mention the fact that “THE MOST IMPORTANT” there is no “coercion” here (well, almost, Charlotte doesn’t count)))), and even though, for example, the first scene with Dream is rude, but it’s not that she herself didn’t want it) ) It's your choice whether you want to be with this cute but "naughty" girl.
I don't know how the femdom is in the game. But I didn't like Dream's first scene, and I certainly prefer not to do the things I dislike, even if they haven't any coercion in them. The charlotte's maledom scene (I don't remember if there are more) is even worst.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I don't know how the femdom is in the game. But I didn't like Dream's first scene, and I certainly prefer not to do the things I dislike, even if they haven't any coercion in them. The charlotte's maledom scene (I don't remember if there are more) is even worst.
Well, that’s normal, although I don’t understand why, well, for example, I really liked the last scene with her,
in particular, how she encouraged the MC to create her own harem)) it was funny and cute as well)), well, Femdom is like Femdom))) but I like Lezdom as such))) and like almost any Yuri))

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, that’s normal, although I don’t understand why, well, for example, I really liked the last scene with her,
in particular, how she encouraged the MC to create her own harem)) it was funny and cute as well)), well, Femdom is like Femdom))) but I like Lezdom as such))) and like almost any Yuri))
I don't like anything that has to do with lesbian sex, and I don't like domination, so you can imagine how much the combination of the both of them excites me.

For me, after the first scene (of which I really only saw the beginning, but it was enough for me) and what happens in the hallway the next day (which I saw due to a small bug already solved), I'm not too excited to receive her help. My opinion is that if her scenes are going to continue being like the first, I prefer to try making the harem on my own and without her help.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
I don't like anything that has to do with lesbian sex, and I don't like domination, so you can imagine how much the combination of the both of them excites me.

For me, after the first scene (of which I really only saw the beginning, but it was enough for me) and what happens in the hallway the next day (which I saw due to a small bug already solved), I'm not too excited to receive her help. My opinion is that if her scenes are going to continue being like the first, I prefer to try making the harem on my own and without her help.
“He can’t believe his eyes”:eek: (someone doesn’t like Yuri), now your point of view is clear))
I also have a very neutral attitude towards dominance (with the exception of Lezdom) but if this is the main feature of the game, why not, I think so)))

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
“He can’t believe his eyes”:eek: (someone doesn’t like Yuri), now your point of view is clear))
I also have a very neutral attitude towards dominance (with the exception of Lezdom) but if this is the main feature of the game, why not, I think so)))
I'm not the only one who doesn't like lesbian content, it's a relatively common position among those of us who are harem fans.

According to Dev, Sofie, Hazel and Hana (if I remember the names correctly) will have vanilla routes (without domination). And other LIs will have fetishes other than domination.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes