• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone else want to dominate Sophie and the goth chick? Make them MC's slaves. Please tell me that's possible lol. I don't usually go for stuff like that, but for them I'd make an exception.
I hope Sofie quickly recovers the behavior towards the MC that she had in the first version.

I didn't like Charlotte before and I suspect I won't like her in the rework either, unless her fetishes change, which I doubt.

Feb 1, 2022
So far it's interesting, apparently this is going to be an amazing game. Here's a little question: what are the future tags for this game?
opinion: like some games I've seen, they choose to add pregnancy at the end of the game, (which doesn't make sense to me) without it affecting the story itself. If this tag is added, will it be the same here in this game?
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Portuguese.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
So far it's interesting, apparently this is going to be an amazing game. Here's a little question: what are the future tags for this game?
opinion: like some games I've seen, they choose to add pregnancy at the end of the game, (which doesn't make sense to me) without it affecting the story itself. If this tag is added, will it be the same here in this game?
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Portuguese.
I have no idea I don't know all of the tags in this forum... Pregnancy I'm thinking about it at the end of the story could be yea.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is great, I can't wait for it to get to the point where we'll see new scenes but is there a gallery unlocker? Somehow I have a few scenes that I can't access.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
This game is great, I can't wait for it to get to the point where we'll see new scenes but is there a gallery unlocker? Somehow I have a few scenes that I can't access.
You can access all the scenes easily. If they are locked, this means they didn't released yet. (At least for latest scenes.)

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Please, Tinkel Studios answer me 2 questions.
1. Is it worth continuing to play at this point? What I mean is that when I reached the end of the rework, I was asked if I wanted to continue playing, but if with the new version I have to start playing the whole game over again, I simply prefer to wait for the full version, hence my question.
2. I see the "harem" tag and I want to refer to the first choice in the game, what subject I want to take (mathematics, biology or music), will this choice block the other girls, or block the scene or will I simply be able to see, for example, this scene another day (I simply don't know, because I haven't gotten there yet, but if I have this choice to block a given character, I'd rather wait for your answer)

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Please, Tinkel Studios answer me 2 questions.
1. Is it worth continuing to play at this point? What I mean is that when I reached the end of the rework, I was asked if I wanted to continue playing, but if with the new version I have to start playing the whole game over again, I simply prefer to wait for the full version, hence my question.
2. I see the "harem" tag and I want to refer to the first choice in the game, what subject I want to take (mathematics, biology or music), will this choice block the other girls, or block the scene or will I simply be able to see, for example, this scene another day (I simply don't know, because I haven't gotten there yet, but if I have this choice to block a given character, I'd rather wait for your answer)
It's worth to play but not for story. For scenes. There is great scenes but story is really amateur. I'll change the choice thing in the game. This math, biology and music thing is pretty bad for who want to see all scenes in the game. So I'll change them. Will be still choices but not like that.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes