Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Now that I've gotten through a bit (not all, but I'm taking my time exploring the different paths) of the content that hasn't been reworked yet I've got a request and a question.

So the request. Please give us more content with the music teacher looking like that. If we end up with only the couple of renders there are now it will be a tragedy.

Now, as for the question... In the new reworked version is the MC going to be as inexplicably and randomly abusive (in ways that are just BARELY short of straight up sexual assault) to like, every girl he's with?

Because he just starts like, slapping bitches out of nowhere who haven't shown any interest in rough sex up to that point. It's like he meets someone and 5 minutes later after one or two sentences spoken between them and he's slapping the shit of the girl before fucking her.

Also if I choose to go to the music class instead of Biology or Math I get this error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Now that I've gotten through a bit (not all, but I'm taking my time exploring the different paths) of the content that hasn't been reworked yet I've got a request and a question.

So the request. Please give us more content with the music teacher looking like that. If we end up with only the couple of renders there are now it will be a tragedy.

Now, as for the question... In the new reworked version is the MC going to be as inexplicably and randomly abusive (in ways that are just BARELY short of straight up sexual assault) to like, every girl he's with?

Because he just starts like, slapping bitches out of nowhere who haven't shown any interest in rough sex up to that point. It's like he meets someone and 5 minutes later after one or two sentences spoken between them and he's slapping the shit of the girl before fucking her.

Also if I choose to go to the music class instead of Biology or Math I get this error.

Firstly, thanks for error, I'll handle it. Music teacher will be available more and more. She is good piece. MC's character will be better at rework. He act like he is experienced enough but actually he is not? This is a logical mistake made by myself. So in rework mc will explore himself, he will be not dominant always, he can be but nah will be more realistic, he will not slap every girl he met anymore :KEKW:

Reactions: Lysergic

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Reset version? I remember I've played it before, but I've almost forgotten the plot. It's time to conquer this school again.
That's the spirit! It's still so new there is almost no scene. So I'll build realistic story at the moment so have fun and welcome again!

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
> goes all in calling the MC a perv and all kinds of names for just existing

> talks about wanting to see him half naked and spies on him when the nurse is being a thot

yes sure HE is the pervert girl

the mixed signals and whiplashes in some of these girls personalities feelin crazy

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
> goes all in calling the MC a perv and all kinds of names for just existing

> talks about wanting to see him half naked and spies on him when the nurse is being a thot

yes sure HE is the pervert girl

the mixed signals and whiplashes in some of these girls personalities feelin crazy
I'll adjust that Nurse scene with Sophie because it's a bit weird, next rework this scene could be different.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I'll adjust that Nurse scene with Sophie because it's a bit weird, next rework this scene could be different.
Lol you don't gotta do that bro its actually pretty funny how contradictory she is with herself.

IMO there is alot of whiplashing for sure but i think she is fine how she is do your thing my friend don't gotta change everything when someone gets upset its your game in the end

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Lol you don't gotta do that bro its actually pretty funny how contradictory she is with herself.

IMO there is alot of whiplashing for sure but i think she is fine how she is do your thing my friend don't gotta change everything when someone gets upset its your game in the end
I also think that Sofia's contradictions make her a unique and funny character. Personally I like her.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Was the super abrupt Halloween stuff ever changed? I get that it was done around the time of IRL Halloween (I think) but the way it was done in the game was not good.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes