Lustful College Rework [v0.29] [Tinkel Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
Guys, I can't reach the content of version 0.29, when I reach the end of version 0.28 the game says it has reached the end of the version and closes, not even starting a new game in version 0.29 makes me able to reach the content of 0.29 , What can it be?

Reactions: herngst.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Guys, I can't reach the content of version 0.29, when I reach the end of version 0.28 the game says it has reached the end of the version and closes, not even starting a new game in version 0.29 makes me able to reach the content of 0.29 , What can it be?
How is that possible?

Reactions: Figaro

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
You need to start a new game for new story.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Okay, but is there content continuing where it left off at 0.28 or is it just new content at the beginning of the game?
Yeah, there is no new content for v0.28 When I finish the rework of the early story I'll continue to where i left off.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Is the game time limited? considering we're talking about attending school, or is that just the setting, and you can spend as many weeks, months etc as you wish.
I assume it isnt a pure VN with branching choices to multiple endings.. because if that was the case, i would expect someone to post a walkthrough.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Is the game time limited? considering we're talking about attending school, or is that just the setting, and you can spend as many weeks, months etc as you wish.
I assume it isnt a pure VN with branching choices to multiple endings.. because if that was the case, i would expect someone to post a walkthrough.
Will be multiple endings but choices are simple pass the scene or go for scene.

Reactions: Aleval1994

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that the rework is improving the game quite a bit. Although it's early to say it completely, the impression is that it's much more coherent and less abrupt. In addition, the Dev seems to be taking note of suggestions that can improve the game and applying them.

Reactions: Tinkel Studios

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The truth is that the rework is improving the game quite a bit. Although it's early to say it completely, the impression is that it's much more coherent and less abrupt. In addition, the Dev seems to be taking note of suggestions that can improve the game and applying them.
Yes, thank you for notice that. I'm trying to re-write better, balanced story. There will be still crazy sex scenes, but will be meaningful.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes