• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
So you can only learn trading from laptop at night, but when I do that it skips an entire day (Tuesday night > learn trading > skips to Thursday morning)
Anyone know how to get over this bug?

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
what is the difference between versions? does the uncensored version have the same content as 2.0 and its just incest\non incest or is there content differences?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018

UnstableV

Apr 1, 2021
Unreal Engine 5 for this type of game? But why?

I hope it doesn't require 7800X3D and 7900XTX for 60 stable fps now.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sadly this new engine dont work with my PC and i only get a black screan.
Its a pity because i like this game and i really want to play it

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Waiting for the incest version to try it
I shall wait for the uncensored version. :WeSmart:
When will the uncensored version be released?
The uncensored version refers to the version with incest. It will always be available alongside the censored version. The one posted here is the one available on Patreon (naturally, censored as a result). You can find the uncensored version on Subscribestar or .

It's my current focus, it was supposed to come out at the same time, but I've encountered a few issues.

So you can only learn trading from laptop at night, but when I do that it skips an entire day (Tuesday night > learn trading > skips to Thursday morning)
Anyone know how to get over this bug?
Yes, there is indeed a bug. It advances 2 days instead of one (but you still recover the stats, right?). You also have the option to be trained by Berry (to unlock this, you first need to offer a vegebubble to Leslie and Ninie).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no new content in this update, isn't it ?
Nope, no new content for now. But at last I can go forward now.

Old save from previous version don't work anymore?
Nope, new engine means incompatibility of saves. For the next version, I'll release an update 1.11 for the old engine, which will provide a password to enter in the new version to recover some progress for those who don't want to start over. However, I still recommend starting a new game, you never know :)

I need cash bad in this game
I invite you to develop the farm. Once the last vegebubbles are unlocked, you'll see that money is no longer a problem.

what is the difference between versions? does the uncensored version have the same content as 2.0 and its just incest\non incest or is there content differences?
Same content. Only change is in dialogs (incest / non incest).

Unreal Engine 5 for this type of game? But why?

I hope it doesn't require 7800X3D and 7900XTX for 60 stable fps now.
OMG! Its no longer game for crappy pc. GTX 1050 is not enough to Play :/
damn, might have to drop the game, as it may required a beefed up PC to play it using UE5
Sadly this new engine dont work with my PC and i only get a black screan.
Its a pity because i like this game and i really want to play it
I won't go back over the reasons that led me to choose this graphics engine for my game, as they've already been discussed on the thread. It may indeed be overkill from a distance, but it offers excellent support, stability, a wide range of possibilities, and most importantly, the ability for me to 'code' without coding thanks to the development interface (unlike Ren'Py, for example, which requires some programming knowledge).
I'll do everything possible to minimize the engine's requirements, but there's a floor below which I can't go.

I've tried to disable all options, mostly intended for 3D rendering, in order to limit the engine's appetite. But I should still have some room to maneuver. I'm still a beginner, both in Unreal Engine and as a developer.

Edit : In any case, I still encourage you to check that your drivers are up to date. Even if you have a card below the configuration to run UE5, you should still be able to run my game (there is no real-time 3D in it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Marphey and Jeycii_

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
try to open up the game and the game crashed straight away without showing anything to me.
How to fix?

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I found this video to try fixing the crashes, I'm not sure if it could work in this case.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes