• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Lust n Farm [v2.0.5] [Bewolftreize]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kanashimi852

Have bug in it, this game is good but when I play it always say Alert have error and loop vertical is not denied. But when I delete this game and I download it still the same. Idk is my phone problem or your game have problem, kinda annoying me always disturbed me playing so I have to delete this game. Sorry for my bad english
  2. 5.00 star(s)

nrd3

Wow this game is fun to play. The grind is fine, the art and animations are worth it. The story is fine. Its honestly just fun to play the game and spend time in the world. It's a tad bit glitchy but that is to be expected.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Crevanille

As of 1.08.

The game's premise and content checks off a l enough, farming.

It has interactive H-scenes with a neat little 'icebreaker' stat check that helps unlock more of a scene's options too.

The game loop, though still early in development, is fairly stable too.

The only real downside though... is how buggy and prone to crashes the game is due to its engine.
    The dev is working on that but until then... these bugs can potentially hurt one's enjoyment of an otherwise good game.
    That said, the dev is diligently working on finding a better, more stable engine.

That's it really.
    It's still early in development so try to keep that in mind when checking this game out.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

morgomir2327

I only rate games with potentials. This game has potentials but a lot of issues are needed to be considered if the developer wants to hear me out.

- Biggest issue is unnecessary grind. I will be honest, as soon as i noticed how few money and stats im earning (and it was first 10 mins of gameplay) i used cheats. Good games doesnt require cheats to progress smoothly.

- Repetitive events are signs of shit games. Quest: Improve your relationship. What to do? Go talk with the girl. Topic? The same lines you spoke with her yesterday. Thats utter garbage. You need more lines, topics, events to improve your relationship with someone. Give the girl vegies over and over again.

- Animations are cool but no sounds. I hate sex scenes without moaning, slapping etc.

- Theres performance issues. My game crashed more than it should considering the quality of my pc. Im assuming this could be fixed along the development. Im not cutting points on this that much.

Overall i think this game can be so much better in time. But if you dont solve issues above its gonna be a garbage tier. I assure you. For the moment my review will be poor but i have my eyes on this project.

Good luck dev.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Boweniscool

It's cute! I am just barely into it at this point so I might change my rating the further along but I felt compelled to voice my thoughts lol
    Wish wasn't out of 5 for rating as 3/5 to me looks rougher than it really is
    Rating - 65/100 Definitely a Passing Grade from me!
    +Cute story, Cute look, and I like the vibe so far
    +Animations seem good! I'm a simple boi so not the sharpest eye, but still more than good enough for me lol
    =Writing seems a little rough around the edges. I'm no writing genius but it's just some of it has Felt a bit off, and I'm sorry that idk quite how to describe it better. Though it is easy to understand so nothing has been confusing
    - My main issue? The Transitions are extremely slow! Any transition; Scene fade, text scroll, even the text fading from one line to the next! I'd swear that half the time spent is just waiting for the Text to type out, and then Fade to the next slow Text
    -Idk if it's the same as the prior thought but sometimes the Scene seems to linger for a bit too long. No one is talking, Nothing is happening, Conversation is over but there's just like 10 dead seconds before the slow Scene Transition starts
    - A lack of options in the Settings. I know nothing about making these things, or the differences between the engines or whatever But there seems to only be Music and Sound Effect options. I like it when can select what gets skipped when pressing the fast-as-fuq skip button, and the rare times that can change the Font size &/or color

Hope to see how this goes! Please don't let 3/5 stars dampen your spirit! You've got this Dev!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

baneofshah

Love the game so far hopefully the creator sees this project through I like the unique design of the game and how the plot is fresh. I wish there was sort of a guide or a quest reader because you kind of have to figure things out blindly.