elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
This comes when devs try to think that they know best by going and ignoring experience of whole bunch of other games and try to reinvent a wheel instead of using what works. He said himself, that he has no experience coding. But intstead of sticking to an game engine that actually is stable and allows you to do everything you want without trouble after short learning curve he decided to go and use engine that actually way more work because it looked easier at first glance(but actually it isnt as its not made for this kind of games and actually demands more work down the road). Game has promise but technical part of the game destroys any potential, because dev had the need to reinvent the wheel(while admitting that he actually has no idea what he is doing).
Go on then, make a game and show us how it's done. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Crevanille and T3ls

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Personally, everyone makes mistakes.
I mean, it's easy to call ppl out for using/not using certain tools or making/not making certain design but... remember that the ppl making those complaints are doing so from the ivory tower position of the end user, not the developer/s.
Now, I'm not saying that always gives devs a pass to fuck up or whatever. I'm simply saying he's just one guy making a game for an audience that feels nothing but entitled to say whatever the hell they want, good or bad, even if they never played the game on top of doing it for free and maybe with no experience.

Sure, it's easy to say that said dev could've drawn from other devs' works and/or game dev related froums but who's to say they didn't? Again, all we get is the end user experience from which to say anything. Well, unless you are a dev but... most devs who do comment don't tend to sound like 'know-nothing-know-it-alls' whenever hiccups come up and/or the end product isn't what we initially expected or wanted. Well, that last part has to do with the devs' vision and another discussion altogether. Personally, unless you're a long time part of the player base and/or actively supporting the game with a little more than just words, like wth subscribestar or something... then there's not much you can expect to do. Well, not that you could do that much anyway, but there's more incentive for devs to listen when they see that support. Just the nature of the beat, and even more so when you're making the game all on your own with no guarantee of making even a cent on it, instead more likely losing money due to having to get those tools/assets themselves.

Now, were mistakes made? Oh, most definitely.
Did the dev learn from that? Yes.
Could they have done more or maybe made better decisions before coming to the decisions they made? Also, yes.
Is that inherently bad? Not really. I mean, that's just part of the learning process for a lone dev.

In the end, I like what the game offers and feels it has a lot of potential. So, for the time being and as long as there's active development on their side, I'll keep supporting it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game engine for some people is a deal breaker. Like if someone sees a new game, but reads rpgmaker they will assume, ugh walking simulator, no thanks! The same thing happens when they see the tag for sandbox style game, because many people here have played a lot of really bad sandbox games and so it gives them a bad feeling about the game, even before they played it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Game engine for some people is a deal breaker. Like if someone sees a new game, but reads rpgmaker they will assume, ugh walking simulator, no thanks! The same thing happens when they see the tag for sandbox style game, because many people here have played a lot of really bad sandbox games and so it gives them a bad feeling about the game, even before they played it.
Fair, but that's their loss for letting bad experiences and biases get in the way.
Thankfully, I like RPG maker and grew up playing those sort of old school RPGs.

Meh. I say play before judging but never to forget that these devs are typically amateurs themselves.

LonesWolfie

Jan 18, 2024
can someone help me fix my problem my screen always go blank for so long when i try ninie scene after the meal

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Playing on android and game crashes when there's a scene
I suggest you just wait a few days. The latest patreon post says that the next update is planned to come out before the end of the month.
The new version is a port to unreal engine (with 95-100% of current content) and will also have an android version.

From what I've read around, the main reasons of porting the game is to solve the problems caused by the current engine and the fact that said engine isn't supported by the engine devs anymore.
Fingers crossed, the transition to unreal engine is smooth and gets rid of all the errors we've been experiencing with the current engine.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
...so many farming games lately.....
View attachment 2961372
...thx for the share....good luck...
This a farming anime + manga and its hidden harem gem. I actually nearly finished reading manga, found it really crazy. Author never finished it to point, seems lots more go in manga.

But Lust n farm Not allow romancing Mom, a basic snafu in incest stories. Other younger sister is always easy in achieving incest everyone. Conversing with an older sibling hard to get her to stay, and convince her to aid you in DOM the mayor or anyone else, would have been something to wait and see. Total blackmail hit-and-miss. ← in farming way of life they had blackmail, but they knew how to utilize it.

In this farm game you are growing monster food and not normal food. The younger sister is monster girl.
Monster food special type gets relationship points. But game is demo mode still which puzzles me.
Until not in demo mode then you can pretty much play it like normal.

The only person in game if I was a guy and I want to tap would be the Mayor's daughter.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
This a farming anime + manga and its hidden harem gem. I actually nearly finished reading manga, found it really crazy. Author never finished it to point, seems lots more go in manga.

But Lust n farm Not allow romancing Mom, a basic snafu in incest stories. Other younger sister is always easy in achieving incest everyone. Conversing with an older sibling hard to get her to stay, and convince her to aid you in DOM the mayor or anyone else, would have been something to wait and see. Total blackmail hit-and-miss. ← in farming way of life they had blackmail, but they knew how to utilize it.

In this farm game you are growing monster food and not normal food. The younger sister is monster girl.
Monster food special type gets relationship points. But game is demo mode still which puzzles me.
Until not in demo mode then you can pretty much play it like normal.

The only person in game if I was a guy and I want to tap would be the Mayor's daughter.
Mom 8s romanceable tho.

It just takes awhile to get that questline to open up.
...Well, before the unreal porting delays anyway.
But yeah. 8f a girl is in the character tab, assume you can fuck her unless explicitly told otherwise.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
WTF is this? No explanation go into cellar.. repeatedly hit buttons to raise up to 100%.. get both sides up to 100% leave dungeon as nothing happens after getting 100% on both side.. game locks up.. Wow.. this game starts off like total crap and makes absolutely no sense.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Here is the new update, for V2.0

In the spoiler below there is a copy/paste of the release post from bewolftreize 's patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit :

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustNFarm-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Game seems so grindy and that background music is so irritating, sorry. May have to put the music on mute, but I hate games with no music. Map system is not good either.

Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
So you can only learn trading from laptop at night, but when I do that it skips an entire day (Tuesday night > learn trading > skips to Thursday morning)
Anyone know how to get over this bug?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes