bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
how to save on android?
Currently, the game has major issues on Android; you'll need to wait for the new version based on Unreal (I'll release a test version soon, but the final version will probably come out in the middle to end of February).
The dinner date with Penny does not trigger at all. Every Friday the warehouse is always close.
The dinner with Penny doesn't trigger in the warehouse but in the MC's bedroom.
what game engine does this game use?
I'm currently using Visual Novel Maker, but this engine is not stable and no longer supported, hence the transition I've started towards Unreal.
i love the anal here and first time seeing ATM in this lets goo hopefully there is more
Unfortunately, the game is a bit stagnant at the moment, but once the transition is complete, the content can become substantial again! And yes, there will be more!

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And here's the first Unreal version !

Windows : -
Android : -

Important Notes:
  • This is a test version, so expect a few quirks here and there.
  • Android users, your feedback is particularly crucial, given the focus on testing it on smartphones.
  • This version does not include all the content available in the previous Engine! The content is limited to the introduction scene, the animated scene with Tracy, and basic movements in Terapolis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This first version marks the new beginning ! I hope to quickly catch up with the VNM version so that I can move forward!

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022

Windows : Pixeldrain - MEGA
Android : Pixeldrain - MEGA

Important Notes:
  • Android users, your feedback is particularly crucial, given the focus on testing it on smartphones.
  • This version does not include all the content available in the previous Engine! The content is limited to the introduction scene, the animated scene with Tracy, and basic movements in Terapolis.

This first version marks the new beginning ! I hope to quickly catch up with the VNM version so that I can move forward!
Is this v1.10 for android?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018

Windows : Pixeldrain - MEGA
Android : Pixeldrain - MEGA

Important Notes:

Okay, tried it. This doesn't work almost at all for me.

- In the main menu, for the submenus like settings etc. the main menu buttons stay in the foreground, which makes it hard for example to max the sliders for typewriting speed and skip speed. Also, those submenus lack an exit button (which of course isn't needed yet as the main buttons are still in the foreground anyways, but it would be after changing that).
- Although I'd maxed typewriting speed, text still appeared very slow ingame. After exiting the game and checking settings again, the sliders for text speed and skip speed were at their very low default values again, so I guess they don't just work yet? Might also be due to the fact that there's no 'exit' or other button with a function that applies these changes to the game? Just speculating here without knowing much about Unreal or coding in general.
- The animations are EXTREMELY laggy. Once the Tracy scene started, my CPU cooler went into overdrive, and the scene itself was a constant stop and go. Well, more stop than go really, just moving for half a second and then standing still for the next 3 to 5 seconds. So I ended up exiting via X button soon. My laptop is already a few years old, but it's worked just fine with your older game versions. I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3 on this thing without any problems.
I've only had bad experiences with Unreal games on this site though, but then again those were real-time 3d games like Wild Life for example. Hopefully this is just due to the early stage in development and can be tweaked somehow.
- Resume, Settings and Quit buttons in the ingame menu don't work, though I assume you're aware of that.
- In the Tracy scene, I didn't have any hammer charges whatsoever, couldn't smash even once with the broken stick. No biggie, just that your notes said otherwise.

Anyways, that's my feedback. I hope I'm not coming over as complaining, just wanna give feedback on this next development step in your great game. :)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like the game, just the engine breaks fairly often. Click too quickly and you might cause an error, hold ctrl down too much and it might cause an error. A number of sex scenes get weird too, with random freezing/stuttering, or a temporary black screen if you switch between the options too quickly. It's off cause other sex scenes work flawlessly. Also, some of the quests for veegees are a bit nutty, just get me 10 HQ ones of various quality, or the get me the 10 day one, but I need a HQ one only. With how expensive they are the 2 meal quests should only ever be served to royalty.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
does anyone have v1.08 for android?
For now, the Android version doesn't go beyond 1.05. It will be updated with the Unreal version (a bit of patience).
Okay, tried it. This doesn't work almost at all for me.

- In the main menu, for the submenus like settings etc. the main menu buttons stay in the foreground, which makes it hard for example to max the sliders for typewriting speed and skip speed. Also, those submenus lack an exit button (which of course isn't needed yet as the main buttons are still in the foreground anyways, but it would be after changing that).
- Although I'd maxed typewriting speed, text still appeared very slow ingame. After exiting the game and checking settings again, the sliders for text speed and skip speed were at their very low default values again, so I guess they don't just work yet? Might also be due to the fact that there's no 'exit' or other button with a function that applies these changes to the game? Just speculating here without knowing much about Unreal or coding in general.
- The animations are EXTREMELY laggy. Once the Tracy scene started, my CPU cooler went into overdrive, and the scene itself was a constant stop and go. Well, more stop than go really, just moving for half a second and then standing still for the next 3 to 5 seconds. So I ended up exiting via X button soon. My laptop is already a few years old, but it's worked just fine with your older game versions. I'm playing Baldur's Gate 3 on this thing without any problems.
I've only had bad experiences with Unreal games on this site though, but then again those were real-time 3d games like Wild Life for example. Hopefully this is just due to the early stage in development and can be tweaked somehow.
- Resume, Settings and Quit buttons in the ingame menu don't work, though I assume you're aware of that.
- In the Tracy scene, I didn't have any hammer charges whatsoever, couldn't smash even once with the broken stick. No biggie, just that your notes said otherwise.

Anyways, that's my feedback. I hope I'm not coming over as complaining, just wanna give feedback on this next development step in your great game. :)
Yes, even though I was aware of most of the issues you list, it's always good to have feedback! I wanted to release a trial version as soon as possible; I had been planning to do it for a week, but I kept postponing it, thinking, 'I'll code this thing, and then we'll see.' However, by doing that, it's not going to be released. So, some buttons don't work in the menu, and I haven't finished adjusting some things (like settings and load in the main menu).

However, what scares me is what you say about the animations. Unreal is very resource-intensive, but for a simple visual novel, it shouldn't make your PC struggle. There's definitely work to be done in terms of optimization, but don't hesitate to remind me if it still lags in later versions.

On my end, it works well, but I noticed that sometimes when I launch the game, I end up on a version 'that lags.' By closing and relaunching the game, it works normally again. It's a bit worrying, but since there's a video right from the start, it allows for a quick reset.
I like the game, just the engine breaks fairly often. Click too quickly and you might cause an error, hold ctrl down too much and it might cause an error. A number of sex scenes get weird too, with random freezing/stuttering, or a temporary black screen if you switch between the options too quickly. It's off cause other sex scenes work flawlessly. Also, some of the quests for veegees are a bit nutty, just get me 10 HQ ones of various quality, or the get me the 10 day one, but I need a HQ one only. With how expensive they are the 2 meal quests should only ever be served to royalty.
A bit more time, and this engine will be a thing of the past. :p

Reactions: Adoringfan

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
On my end, it works well, but I noticed that sometimes when I launch the game, I end up on a version 'that lags.' By closing and relaunching the game, it works normally again. It's a bit worrying, but since there's a video right from the start, it allows for a quick reset.
Well, I played the intro 5 or 6 times, going AltF4 and restarting the game each time. It was the same with each run. I doubt I was just 'unlucky' each of those times. :/
Anyways, I've already deleted that version, gonna try again with the next release.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, for me, when it happened, it was more like once every 20/30 times. So, there is indeed an issue somewhere. In the meantime, I looked into it a bit, and it turns out I updated some video playback plugins. We'll see in the next release if it gets better (already, in terms of quality, I find it better).

• Red Heart
Reactions: elbo911

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
For now, the Android version doesn't go beyond 1.05. It will be updated with the Unreal version (a bit of patience).

Yes, even though I was aware of most of the issues you list, it's always good to have feedback! I wanted to release a trial version as soon as possible; I had been planning to do it for a week, but I kept postponing it, thinking, 'I'll code this thing, and then we'll see.' However, by doing that, it's not going to be released. So, some buttons don't work in the menu, and I haven't finished adjusting some things (like settings and load in the main menu).

However, what scares me is what you say about the animations. Unreal is very resource-intensive, but for a simple visual novel, it shouldn't make your PC struggle. There's definitely work to be done in terms of optimization, but don't hesitate to remind me if it still lags in later versions.

A bit more time, and this engine will be a thing of the past. :p
Will there be an Android version when it launches?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Will there be an Android version when it launches?
Unless (unpleasant) surprises, the Android versions that will be released with Unreal will be at the same level as the PC versions (I'll try to look into Mac too, but I can't guarantee anything).

Edit : And they will be released at the same time.

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 3023949

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a young man who just got rejected from an art school. He could have taken a darker path (yeah we all know that), but fate decides to throw him a curveball—a farm! He has neither the desire nor the profile for farming, but he's... "persuaded" to give it a shot.
Lust'N'Farm takes place in an alternate world, inspired by our own but filled with its own delightful peculiarities. Like the vegebubbles—quite powerful aphrodisiac vegetables. Join our protagonist as he dives into the world of farming, cultivating these unusual plants and discovering the secrets they hold.
Stay tuned for updates and get ready to embark on a tantalizing journey through Lust'N'Farm!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-18
Release Date: 2024-01-15
Developer: Bewolftreize F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves Information:

Note: Mac version may not work.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(Uncensored): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(Uncensored): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Win
(v1.09 - Non Incest Version): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v1.01): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux
(v1.01): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2960336 View attachment 2960338 View attachment 2960339 View attachment 2960340 View attachment 2960341 View attachment 2960342 View attachment 2960344 View attachment 2960345 View attachment 2960346
Looking forward to this

FlashboobCZ

Aug 11, 2020
NNow I tried the Unreal version 2.0 test (Test) on a 10" Android tablet. The error is in the screen resolution (the image exceeds the monitor) in the Settings, the option FULSCREEN, WINDOWED does not respond. The settings differ

I like the game but unfortunately it is unplayable on mobile. Maybe some older version works, but I haven't tried that

Last edited:

Alexejzzz

Jun 1, 2022
This comes when devs try to think that they know best by going and ignoring experience of whole bunch of other games and try to reinvent a wheel instead of using what works. He said himself, that he has no experience coding. But intstead of sticking to an game engine that actually is stable and allows you to do everything you want without trouble after short learning curve he decided to go and use engine that actually way more work because it looked easier at first glance(but actually it isnt as its not made for this kind of games and actually demands more work down the road). Game has promise but technical part of the game destroys any potential, because dev had the need to reinvent the wheel(while admitting that he actually has no idea what he is doing).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This comes when devs try to think that they know best by going and ignoring experience of whole bunch of other games and try to reinvent a wheel instead of using what works. He said himself, that he has no experience coding. But intstead of sticking to an game engine that actually is stable and allows you to do everything you want without trouble after short learning curve he decided to go and use engine that actually way more work because it looked easier at first glance(but actually it isnt as its not made for this kind of games and actually demands more work down the road). Game has promise but technical part of the game destroys any potential, because dev had the need to reinvent the wheel(while admitting that he actually has no idea what he is doing).
Stable?
Allows for everything you want?
...are you perhaps in the wrong Thread or are you ignoreing all the players experiences shared here and the devs own admittance to try to sell a point lacking any meaningfull impact other than giving air to some frustration?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes