Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Well I'd suggest playing as a chick. At least then you've got an excuse for constantly getting fucked in the ass. sheesh did I walk into the wrong room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirajia and Aazkaal

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well this game is certainly aiming for that broad appeal with fringe, beast content, gay content, futa with no balls ( :unsure: ) and asshole piece of shit armor merchant in SW with a sex mannequin. The game is rather pleasant to look at and the dialogue the one's I din't skip over was pretty well written, the combat mechanics are the same as in CoC. At its current point there's no much to do, but I really liked the fact that you can just accept quest rewards or pick the optional sex scene, maybe in future branching paths or story lines will be added something to hook you in and immerse you because right now its very bland. Also add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

menny

May 28, 2017
Well this game is certainly aiming for that broad appeal with fringe, beast content, gay content, futa with no balls ( :unsure: ) and asshole piece of shit armor merchant in SW with a sex mannequin. The game is rather pleasant to look at and the dialogue the one's I din't skip over was pretty well written, the combat mechanics are the same as in CoC. At its current point there's no much to do, but I really liked the fact that you can just accept quest rewards or pick the optional sex scene, maybe in future branching paths or story lines will be added something to hook you in and immerse you because right now its very bland. Also add
I believe I can agree with this guy on adding a futa MC option, plz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well I'd suggest playing as a chick. At least then you've got an excuse for constantly getting fucked in the ass. sheesh did I walk into the wrong room.
gay content is forced then?...if thats the case i'll pass..oh well..it looked like it could have been fun.

shinrugal

Aug 25, 2017
gay content is forced then?...if thats the case i'll pass..oh well..it looked like it could have been fun.
Well it's interesting the way it's setup. The only forced gay sex I've seen is when you lose a fight due to having max lust. every other gay interaction is optional.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well it's interesting the way it's setup. The only forced gay sex I've seen is when you lose a fight due to having max lust. every other gay interaction is optional.
dosnt bug me if other characters have gay sex in the game..but if my MC is buttraped for losing a battle i'll still pass..its kind of fun to watch a futa boink a dame..but no dick shall enter my MC...LOL

Reactions: shakytube

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Choose hetero and what happens? First male I fight rubs his bulge and I get 15 lust. WTF? Why let you choose hetero if you're going to make him drool over cock regardless?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

FUTA don't (always) have balls. Just saying.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Well this game is certainly aiming for that broad appeal with fringe, beast content, gay content, futa with no balls
Well, the creator said, that he was inspired by games like CoC and TitS, so it's no surprise how this game is evolving. At least if you played at least one of those games, or are generally familiar with this kind of game setting. And if he continues this trend, which is to be expected, you can count on a even more "mainstream content" like that. And also more forced stuff you might not have signed up for (like forced futa on male, since he just added the first futa option to the game). I agree with Warsteel though, that it's pretty absurd to get aroused by a gender you aren't into. But that's an error which also appeared in CoC and TitS, so it wasn't that much of a surprise for me either.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

zkkung

Oct 18, 2018
Any secret for Jamal? :D
Where is the save file location? I need to format my PC but there is no way to export the save file.
The save data is not stored in any folder but rater in Windows Registry. You'll need to export the following registry folder:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sonpih

Press Windows Key + R and type regedit to open Registry Editor. Go to the above address then right click on the Sonpih folder there and click export. After you've formatted Windows, go to File -> Import then locate the .reg file that you've saved earlier and you're set.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARH25
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes