• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
(Download link below)

CHANGELOG
Zones
  • Dwarven District added to Stormwind, with a weapon shop and a gymnasium
NPCs
  • Lokelda, the weapon vendor, she will sell you the three weapons available in the game.
  • Vartan, a douchebag Dwarf, owner of the gym.
  • Katie, a Lightforged Draenei that enjoys good a company in the pool room inside the gym, especially people with toned bodies.
  • Nelphs, a Night Elf that relaxes in the pool room inside the gym, he loves toned bodies too.
Events
  • Male Draenei, Female Human, and Female Gnome in the Dwarven District at night.
  • Male High Elf and Male Draenei in the Locker Room inside the gym.
  • Male Human and Female High Elf in the Locker Room inside the gym
Misc. Info
You don't need gold to enter the gym in this version, everything is free, but once is completed in 2.4, things will be different.

GAME LINK
Delete the old version of the game if you still have it, don't overwrite it with the new one.
To play the game you need to extract the .rar file with a decompressing software (WinRar, for example)

By Sonpih

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
The cheats are probably because the next updates might have something to do with "money" like he mentioned, like to enter the Gym you might need to pay a fee.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are gay scenes avoidable while playing a male MC ? Futa content too (if there is) ? Thx

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are gay scenes avoidable while playing a male MC ? Futa content too (if there is) ? Thx
I was wondering about this too. I havn't played this game, but my experience with similar games tells me that you WILL be ass raped in battle and stuff. Probably safer to play female protag in games like this. I could be wrong tough.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I was wondering about this too. I havn't played this game, but my experience with similar games tells me that you WILL be ass raped in battle and stuff. Probably safer to play female protag in games like this. I could be wrong tough.
I just played ten minutes before quitting the game haha, indeed there is too much gay content and it's not avoidable even though you choose the "heterosexual" option for your male character at the beginning.

And even though you can end being fucked in the ass if you loose a battle, you can still encounter gay scenes without knowing what you're up to before it.

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
Yes, u can avoid the scenes by not choosing "sex" at the quests, or don't "spy" on random NPC's at the city.
As for the futa content....kinda have it, but not sure since i'm not into females i didn't check out any of that sorry, but check the changelogs?

Reactions: nickclark89
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes