Droho

Dec 31, 2017
Any chance 2.1 is going to be up soon? I can't wait!
Since its release for the patreons was

I think in 5 days, perhaps, we might get it? not sure lol

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Found this - . If somebody could download and upload it to some normal host it would be awesome

zkkung

Oct 18, 2018
Found this - . If somebody could download and upload it to some normal host it would be awesome
Can anyone confirm that this is 2.1? I'm downloading right now at 20 kb/s which will hopefully be done in 6 hours. I'll upload to MEGA once it's done and if nobody has uploaded it there by that time.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I liked the city, And apparently it will be bigger later, there are a lot of space for that. I would liked an encounter at the gates with the guards.

zkkung

Oct 18, 2018
I liked the city, And apparently it will be bigger later, there are a lot of space for that. I would liked an encounter at the gates with the guards.
I'd love to have sex with the guards. XD Perhaps as a favor or a quest reward?

Reactions: Adamex

Draha Kyoshi

Dec 5, 2017
2.2 so far are only for Patreons, not sure we gonna see a link so soon, it came out recently lol, patience lil cricket.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
That's really simple, when you seduce an enemy (bringing their lust to 100%) or get seduced/beaten yourself, you addiction points will rise. Every time you beat an enemy normally they will be lowered.

Reactions: Adamex

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Did anything actually change in the OP for this to have appeared in the latest games feed?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, I see, guess I was confused since I had grabbed 2.1 a few weeks back from one of the recent posts in the thread.

Thanks.

Reactions: gue5t

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
this is disappointing, played this one months ago... but it hasn't really developed much in that span of time x.x The premise of the game is good but for a 2.1 this is really short maybe it's supposed to be 0.2.1 lol

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes