Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Is this game using actual WoW assets? Because that orc preview picture looks almost dead on for orcs I've seen in WoW... If it's an original drawing, it's pretty darn close to matching their orcs... The map preview also looks like a zoomed out version of actual WoW assets... So if this is all original assets that you've crafted yourself, you should look into getting a job with blizzard rather then making stuff like this... lol...

And if it is using any of WoW's assets, you better be careful... Blizzard has been known to get a bit crazy about their stuff... Just look at all the cease and desist orders they sent the last couple years to private wow servers, with threats of law suits... Just be aware...
Alright I wanna clear something up about that you are refering to them taking the owner of WoWScape to the cleaners but there was a MAJOR reason for that the reason WoWScape got made a example of was the owner was pocketing HUGE and I mean HUGE sums of money that the user base was donating.. The fact people would donate 500+ dollars and be rewarded with OP items like a supped up version of The Blades of Azzinoth and the money was pretty much stated in the agreement it was all going toward sever costs issue is almost none of that donated money which they where making HUGE amounts of was going to the server at all but into the owners pocket so the fact this person was profiting off of WoW and taking money out of blizzards pockets is a huge no no.

Blizz also got pissed at a bunch of SFM guys who were ripping exact models from the game most SFM has some alteration if not minor then the actual model these guys where ripping em straight from the game and that made Blizz a tad bit salty as well.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Is blizzard even allowing this? o_O i mean they whine about people hosting old vanilla wow ect.. i don't mind myself but did he bought some kind of rights or?.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody change the Version number in 1.8fix2?

It is better for all people to see when a new version or a fix version is out and if you have the newest version.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
My game keeps crashing does that mean that my pc isn't good enough?, but other unity 3d based games work on me just fine

roulitusky

Mar 9, 2018
"

CHANGELOG
NPCs

• The Draenei Twins have new scenes depending on the sex position you are when you win/lose, and your upper armor will appear in the scenes if you still have it on.
Character

• Your character has a face now, you can choose between three of them, including beard options for the male one, and the sex scenes where you could see your face have been updated to show it.
Systems

• Classes added, you can choose between Gladiator, Scholar or Whore after creating your character, learning two abilities exclusive to your class, and starting the game with unique armor.

• Leveling system added, you can earn experience by defeating enemies, and increase your stats depending on your class each time you lvl up.

• Armor in the appearance window added, now you can see the armor you are wearing in the appearance window, you can take off your upper armor, lower armor, and your underwear, it doesn't affect gameplay.

• New Save/Load system, the game no longer saves automatically, you have to save manually using the save icon in the lower interface bar, so now you decide if you want to save before doing something, the new system has 6 saving slots.

I RECOMMEND CREATING A NEW CHARACTER, a lot of things have been changed behind the scenes, and you can experience problems if you continue playing with your old character."

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I have to say I liked this one. Unfortunately, after completing a quest, you can't re-play a lewd scene, and without a catalogue, there's little replay value for me.

100% save (quests done).
! Mind you, the save is a .txt rename that to .reg file to be added to winregistry.
Alternatively, press winkey+R, type "regedit" and you may find the game data yourelf with F3 and "Lust for Adventure"...

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
The Draenei Twins have new scenes depending on the sex position you are when you win/lose, and your upper armor will appear in the scenes if you still have it on
where can I find this? I'm playing 2.0. I done all the quest (have all heart filled), seen the sucubus/the male scubus and as a female character. What am I missing?

Wusternator

Nov 26, 2017
where can I find this? I'm playing 2.0. I done all the quest (have all heart filled), seen the sucubus/the male scubus and as a female character. What am I missing?
The draenei twins are in the basement of the lion pride inn. There should be an arrow that you can click to the right of the inn keeper.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I Really enjoy your game. Your system to create characters is beautiful, they look really great, and the interaction in the sex scene looks fantastic.
Just some pieces of advise: Would be great to see again sex scenes with the NPCs. You only get them once, after you finish their quest, and then nothing. Also would be great to find the worgen again, In other places, maybe find him as a npc later

UPdate: sorry didn´t notice that you can see the scenes again when you touch the hearts of the finished quest...

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes