• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
As expected, no incest... their name is "No Limit Taboo" but in fact they are very limited, not their fault, it's fucking Patreon ruining their main fetish.

Although there is still hope, considering that many comic characters will be in the game, they could add incest without mention it... we will know because we know the characters, I made an image some time ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... if you see any of the related characters fucking then we have incest XD
damn i cant see the family tree anymore do you know where you found this before?

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
For those asking what's in the update (v.15102) – it's like 15 minutes long.
  • added normal difficulty setting (no need to collect heart containers, they are maxed out from the start)
  • added new collectable – Kamasutra pages – they unlock additional actions within playground
  • +1 heart to Amber – one new gallery scene and 4 new scenes in playground via Kamasutra pages
  • +1 heart for Amanda – one new scene, access to playground and 4 scenes there via Kamasutra pages
  • +1 heart for Katherine (nun) – one new scene
  • 2 new outfits – one for Amanda and one for Amber
I think that's all, no content for Val this time.

Although I usually hate RPGM games – this one is a great example of engine used in a proper way.

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
This game is damn good... it may use the RPGM platform, but the game is anything but typical. Great update.

For those of you looking for a walkthrough...
select the phone in inventory, under "options" there are "hints" with what to do next.

Reactions: WickedGrim

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well first of all thanks for the update i like your game
pls check the pic's and tell me if i've played all of them scene's
also pls tell me where should i open the cabinet behind the south wall and how?

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone share a full save for the latest version of the game? Mine is broken and I can't progress.

It says 'I should look Kath's room for a key' but there is nothing.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i swear to god.. this pic

remember me an comix i saw some months ago.... i fucking swear its the exact same chars guy and girl.. if only i could remember the name of that comix...

that make me feel weird as fuck. teh story of the comix is 2 boy (brother) who can fuck the mother anytime anywhere in front of the father , she dont give a shit and he dont give a shit too and after a threesome with mom + 2 bros, the dog join and fuck the mother in same time.
i fucking swear the chars are exactly the same.... :confused:

yup, i saw @Dustellar comment..

now i remeber :p , good thing my memory is still ok
recalled name of that comix ? sounds realy pervert :)

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes