niep

Jul 23, 2018
Hi !
Do you remeber what are the choices to make to have the "cum in yoghurt" scene ?
Because it seems I missed something...

thx !
Agree with the heart container system being awful. We shouldn't have to manually add hearts to raise the max hearts a girl can have. The game should just automatically add hearts when we make the right decision.

In game you'll sometimes get 2 different choices. These might seem unimportant at the time but there's a right choice and a wrong one. For example you'll have a couple of decisions to make in the beginning of the game if you make the right ones you'll get to jerk off in the yoghurt you prepare in the game for Amanda.
This will lead to 2 scenes 1 with Valerie and 1 with Amber. They'll scoop the yoghurt with their finger and lick it. I believe you get a heart after Amber "eats" the yoghurt. That's probably the heart you missed. There's also a choice you'll have to make later in the game when bancroft chick and Amber put on glasses and you have to choose who looked better with it. Whoever you choose gets a heart added.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The updates are constant, while the content is generally only around 10 extra minutes each time, the content is quality and the frequency is also high so I don't feel bad about it.

I would like some more mom content though.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I am lost with a hint.
It says check the classroom you just unlocked to see if there is anything to mix with the serum.
if it's the class next to the room you slept, i've checked everything and can't find anything.
been in every other room i can enter as well.

any tips?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I've reached the end of the content but i'm missing the Reverse cowgirl kamasutra page for amber. Anyone know where it's located?

Edit : nvm found it. You have to do the switch thingy with the 6 cabinets that a member showed a while back. Instead of a heart container the kamasutra page will show up.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I do not but that's the general gist of the update?
New feature in the game where you have to collect kamasutra pages that are spread all around the building.
These kamasutra pages unlock "Play" scenes with Amber and Amanda.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I've reached the end of the content but i'm missing the Reverse cowgirl kamasutra page for amber. Anyone know where it's located?

Edit : nvm found it. You have to do the switch thingy with the 6 cabinets that a member showed a while back. Instead of a heart container the kamasutra page will show up.
I walked the whole building and I did not find it for next in a zone of the lasers or in a room
I hope it does not take so long in the next one is one of the games that most hooked me

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what do i do after getting the desk key?
I think you need to go upstairs (the stairs where the small fountain is) go to the left. There will be a sparkly thing in the middle of a cabinet (desk). I think that's the one that opens it.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
fuck i think i lost a heart with the nun =(.remember to talk to her before fix the air conditioner.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes