sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Oct 15 update has been released....If anyone has that, requesting you to upload !!
It’s a weekly update or else i read it wrong on patreon ( i’m no plegder) but i think it’s a update about the progress of the game and no new release

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
It’s a weekly update or else i read it wrong on patreon ( i’m no plegder) but i think it’s a update about the progress of the game and no new release
Yeah you're right, there's no new update, just a weekly update report.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, most people release monthly (or even less frequent sometimes) updates of the same size and that's the kind of minimal effort milking I would understand.

But NLT have been consistent, frequent and of high quality for a long time now. That's just how they work, a steady flow of smaller releases instead of rarer, bigger drops.

Nohmaan

Oct 22, 2018
.rar files wont run on MAC...can you upload this as a normal game file for a MAC? I noticed also the the "Spoiler MAC" DL link (lowest one down) looks like a normal .zip file (that we can usually open and play) but when I start the DL it says it is the "PC" version instead of the MAC.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if we can have sex with the nun yet i'll re-download this...because..reasons...asking for a friend..ya know..nuns and all that...

Reactions: Jackbite
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes