davidov7

Aug 19, 2017
when i Extract the zip files i get some archive are corrupted .......... help
no EXE . can't play the game

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
so i had to reinstall windows and i lost my saves; can someone upload a save? even at middle game

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Agree with the heart container system being awful. We shouldn't have to manually add hearts to raise the max hearts a girl can have. The game should just automatically add hearts when we make the right decision.

In game you'll sometimes get 2 different choices. These might seem unimportant at the time but there's a right choice and a wrong one. For example you'll have a couple of decisions to make in the beginning of the game if you make the right ones you'll get to jerk off in the yoghurt you prepare in the game for Amanda.
This will lead to 2 scenes 1 with Valerie and 1 with Amber. They'll scoop the yoghurt with their finger and lick it. I believe you get a heart after Amber "eats" the yoghurt. That's probably the heart you missed. There's also a choice you'll have to make later in the game when bancroft chick and Amber put on glasses and you have to choose who looked better with it. Whoever you choose gets a heart added.
In the beginnning Amanda asks you to investigate: DO NOT talk to her anymore until you find out that Amber and the school's principal are an item. If you talk to her and you haven't find it out yet YOU WILL MISS AMANDA'S HEART.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I followed all the hints and when I go to Bonus it shows me a Red heart for Amanda saying I missed a heart, how can I miss a heart if I follow the hints??? You tell me!
In the beginnning Amanda asks you to investigate: DO NOT talk to her anymore until you find out that Amber and the school's principal are an item. If you talk to her and you haven't found it out yet YOU WILL MISS AMANDA'S HEART and fail the yogurth scene.

EDIT:

I do remember now what the mistake was: talk to Amber and compliment her before retrieving the book the nun asked you for.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Images are fun, and at least its Renpy so you can point and click.
Can't wait to see more of Mrs. Bancroft and Val...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes