slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
fuck i think i lost a heart with the nun =(.remember to talk to her before fix the air conditioner.
I have got the same problem. No unused heart for nun at the moment when you talk her that you fixed AC. No previous saves. Absolutely no to start from the beginning. So before I speak to nun I choose NORMAL mode

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I have got the same problem. No unused heart for nun at the moment when you talk her that you fixed AC. No previous saves. Absolutely no to start from the beginning. So before I speak to hear I choose NORMAL mode
i think that the nun always talk you and then she leaves.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I dont wanna spoil your feelings but...u cant fuck mom, still...and you only have 9% of the game on this update. But ...good news are...u cant go nowhere from that place, coz bridge is out, water and river demolished bridge sooo...you are stucked with hot MILFs .

Reactions: DBOO

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Still no walkthrough? Every time i play a new update i end up running around for an hour or so, to maybe get one or two lousy scene and then quit out of frustration. I think I'm still on scenes from 5 updates ago. lol Maybe I'm just a lousy player. lol

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes