alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
just curious do you know where the other wheel is because i cant find it i already found one just cant find the second one

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
just curious do you know where the other wheel is because i cant find it i already found one just cant find the second one
From what I saw in previous replies, there isn't the 2nd wheel on this update yet. (If i'm not wrong)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
the SOUTH locker , an the woods are amada KS pages.. the north locker is kat page,, that said do you have all 15 hearts.??
I have already got the Kamasutra.
v.48022 can get 2 Kamasutra pages.
South of the east locker room, soft ground of the woods?
I got this, but I can not see it.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Thanks ! So, I am in the right place.
I have to find the key, I suppose.
Which room the pantry is ? The Father's office (floor 3) or the one at 2nd floor ? (see attached files)
Or another one ?
Many thanks !
pantry = left door off the kitchen , basement west tower.. but you HAVE to do the compass quest to get the door card

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I have already got the Kamasutra.
v.48022 can get 2 Kamasutra pages.
South of the east locker room, soft ground of the woods?
I got this, but I can not see it.
ok, to clarify.. you have the pages.. but you can not see them in the KS book..? is that what you are saying / asking ..?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
In the Graveyard stones, first digit for each age.
in the woods , graveyard.. read the gravestones , there 4 in a row ,, the age is what you are looking at,, first is 'age 38' .. disregard the 8's , you will get the code 3678, to use on red button..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 253916 @robnots only one i'm after is the amber one
hum,, little over half.. but,, the one you want is tricky, an some times glitchy .. start. goto west tower outside Kat's room, south wall, is a cabinet, goto cabinet , facing south , "with sound on.!" press space bar. you should hear a click, (if so) then move left or right, but still on the cabinet.. do again for a second click.. once you have 2 clicks... goto east tower second floor,, it has 2 cabinets ( 2 clicks each) do the same for 4 clicks.. KS page should appear in middle of room..

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
ok, to clarify.. you have the pages.. but you can not see them in the KS book..? is that what you are saying / asking ..?
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg
This is my Kamasutra page.
The next photo is the place where I got the Kamasutra on v48022.
The events are all finished.

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
pantry = left door off the kitchen , basement west tower.. but you HAVE to do the compass quest to get the door card
YEAH ! Got the key (I didn't see it at the first time I was in that room)
And then ... I found the missing page !
Many thanks !

Reactions: supto

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
View attachment 254120 View attachment 254121 View attachment 254122
This is my Kamasutra page.
The next photo is the place where I got the Kamasutra on v48022.
The events are all finished.
OH that helped alot you are missing 2 Kat pages.. #7 in the chapel , goto right rear (south) corner , facing south (candelabra) click space bar.. then #8 go outside , south west corner of building,, goto tree , dig.. an yes you already have those pages you highlighted , so that is why you cant find em.

Reactions: yunmaster

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
OH that helped alot you are missing 2 Kat pages.. #7 in the chapel , goto right rear (south) corner , facing south (candelabra) click space bar.. then #8 go outside , south west corner of building,, goto tree , dig.. an yes you already have those pages you highlighted , so that is why you cant find em.
It was different.
Thank you. It was a great help.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes