nesakysiu23

Feb 5, 2019
*My first post here. Yay*

Is there any way to skip the "RPG" part ? (All the walking, etc.) Sorry if it's been asked before.

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
*My first post here. Yay*

Is there any way to skip the "RPG" part ? (All the walking, etc.) Sorry if it's been asked before.
No way to skip it. You can download a full save and just watch the scenes.
The game is quite enjoyable though, so I would recommend just turning your walk speed to "Hyper!" to get around faster. You can find "Walk speed" setting in your phone and just use Crystal Ball for hints if you're stuck.

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone !
What a nice game !
I just reach the end of the current update... but I have only 47 % (instead of the 48%)
I miss 2 KamaSutra pages (see attached file)
Could someone help me ?
Many thanks !

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone !
What a nice game !
I just reach the end of the current update... but I have only 47 % (instead of the 48%)
I miss 2 KamaSutra pages (see attached file)
Could someone help me ?
Many thanks !
doggy anal, you need locker key (pantry), KS page is in south locker (locker room).. prone anal, is in the woods,, first enter woods , go left , should say soft ground, dig. ..

Reactions: AyamAcid

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
doggy anal, you need locker key (pantry), KS page is in south locker (locker room).. prone anal, is in the woods,, first enter woods , go left , should say soft ground, dig. ..
Many thanks !
For the woods, I found it ! Great !

But for the locker room, I remember using a locker key to obtain things I don't remember, but not my missing KS page. Or perhaps I'm not in the right locker room, or I miss another key. Could you (or someone else) be a little more precise ? So that I could be sure I'm in the right place with the right things ;-)

But, of course, up to now : many thanks, once again !

(updated with the picture) : Is that the right place ?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Many thanks !
For the woods, I found it ! Great !

But for the locker room, I remember using a locker key to obtain things I don't remember, but not my missing KS page. Or perhaps I'm not in the right locker room, or I miss another key. Could you (or someone else) be a little more precise ? So that I could be sure I'm in the right place with the right things ;-)

But, of course, up to now : many thanks, once again !

(updated with the picture) : Is that the right place ?
yes ,, pretty close ,, move bout 3 locker over... but you need the locker key from the pantry...

TKH

Jan 12, 2019
The wall at the bottom of the room in the basement you can break with the pickaxe.
Thank You for your help
I took the hint to be looking in the security room.
Very dodgy wall unless you walk past the wall first you cannot use the pick axe

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I would like to put a little cuckold setting.
Just my wish.
While the protagonist was having sex, the other man characters seemed to be just a only working.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey i can't find amber's 11th page i looked at the guide found where it's supposed to be and it isn't there i walkthrough is for an older version of guessing it has been moved somewhere else

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I found the Kamasutra in the locker room and the woods, but it does not work. Do you know why?
Katherine - Ass Hotdogging, Blowjob

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes