robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Here is the ss, can you tell me which one that I'm missing ?

View attachment 252243
reverse cow girl.. goto outside Kat's room (west tower), south wall there is a cabinet , get as close as you can, still facing south (with sound on ) press the space bar,, you should hear a click,, move left or right BUT still on the cabinet.. space bar again , second click... now part 2.. goto east tower , second floor, should be 2 cabinets on the south wall.. do the same thing for each cabinet , 2 clicks per cabinet,, total 4 clicks... KS page will appear in the middle of the room...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I am playing on a Mac. I can see on the walkthrough that there is supposed to be a radiator in the NE corner of the kitchen. There is only a (box?) in that corner. I can only turn on 6 radiators because that one does not exist. Stuck. Please fix.
that radiator was removed in the upgrade,, its now in a room on the second floor..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, In the walkthrough in the beginning iwhen u speak to kath in the kitchen and offer ur snack , after than go to the entrance and watch the scene and take the raincoat. But after i spk to kath and go the entrance i dont get any scene its just mendel standing. can u tell me what am i doin wrong cos i did each and every step the walkthrough told . Would appreciate the help.
Thanks.
? umm . never played the walk thru,, so i have never seen that scene,, so, all the versions i played ,, kat never offered snack.. so i don't know...

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
that radiator was removed in the upgrade,, its now in a room on the second floor..
I have repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly checked every room (before I looked for walkthrough). There are only 6 radiators in the game that I can find. I don't suppose there is a walkthrough with specific images just for radiators. I will check again for a 7th but my hopes are not high.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I have repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly checked every room (before I looked for walkthrough). There are only 6 radiators in the game that I can find. I don't suppose there is a walkthrough with specific images just for radiators. I will check again for a 7th but my hopes are not high.
What does your hint say? Also, did you get the one in the main hall of the west side basement?

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
hey guys,
I found like 2 pillars that are blocking a coin and a kamasutra page anyone help me how to remove that pillar i dont this think i have anything that can destroy it. All i have is a shovel and it doesnt do anything.

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have the new walkthrough for the latest version? The walkthrough here is for old game versions.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
hey guys,
I found like 2 pillars that are blocking a coin and a kamasutra page anyone help me how to remove that pillar i dont this think i have anything that can destroy it. All i have is a shovel and it doesnt do anything.
you need the pick axe to remove the pillars

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
hey guys,
the update,, theres a pickax in the security room,, on the lockers in the north east corner.. you also need it for the holy rod room...

TKH

Jan 12, 2019
Hello
I'm stuck in v.48022
Unlocked the computer in the security room
Went to the new room (basement) and found a photo (not in the inventory or on sd card)
Hint
: 1551199978277.png
I can't find anything to help in the security room

Languid

Dec 7, 2018
Hello
I'm stuck in v.48022
Unlocked the computer in the security room
Went to the new room (basement) and found a photo (not in the inventory or on sd card)
Hint
: View attachment 253027
I can't find anything to help in the security room
The wall at the bottom of the room in the basement you can break with the pickaxe.

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Hey guys, what's the code for the red button in the holy rod room, the other button is for fast travelling.. what's the code for the red button?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes