natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
can anyone tell me how to get the wheels and the last pic behing the laser in the basement I cant figure it out

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hum,, little over half.. but,, the one you want is tricky, an some times glitchy .. start. goto west tower outside Kat's room, south wall, is a cabinet, goto cabinet , facing south , "with sound on.!" press space bar. you should hear a click, (if so) then move left or right, but still on the cabinet.. do again for a second click.. once you have 2 clicks... goto east tower second floor,, it has 2 cabinets ( 2 clicks each) do the same for 4 clicks.. KS page should appear in middle of room..
i finished the clicking thing with the sounds went back but doesn't make a sound anymore the page still won't appear yhis is what i mean't by code to edit my save 4e33981b764532cb1725620b59bf5ec8.png

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i finished the clicking thing with the sounds went back but doesn't make a sound anymore the page still won't appear this is what i mean't by code to edit my save View attachment 254369
hence the glichty,, the easiest is to restart from an earlier save,, like when the hint's say west tower open go talk to Kat,, do the switchs first,, then talk to Kat..
edit: just saw you got it . :)

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
How do I find the "holy rod room"?
if you have the pickax,, goto the east tower basement, (Elizabeth an Violet) on the left side of the girls room should be hallway , go there, in that room , should be a photo on the ground, an 'weak' wall in the south wall, pickax that .. holy rod room...

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hence the glichty,, the easiest is to restart from an earlier save,, like when the hint's say west tower open go talk to Kat,, do the switchs first,, then talk to Kat..
edit: just saw you got it . :)
i'm very stuck the walkthrough is very outdated do you have an idea what i need to do last part i did was getting the scene with andy after giving violet my blessing

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
i'm very stuck the walkthrough is very outdated do you have an idea what i need to do last part i did was getting the scene with andy after giving violet my blessing
ok.. after Andy runs upstairs,, you go to the kitchen an talk to Tillman... i have not played any of the ' walk through ' so i played up to that point...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
how do i use this?
you download the file , goto your ' www ' file , then ' save ' file ,, delete it.. then move your download to your ' save ' , then uncompress.. start game, new save should be in the ' continue ' file...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
you download the file , goto your ' www ' file , then ' save ' file ,, delete it.. then move your download to your ' save ' , then uncompress.. start game, new save should be in the ' continue ' file...
thanks. the intrsructions are a bit confusing-however. can't you please just post a video? that would be better

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes