• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 248579 help me, i'm missing kamasutra page?
guys i'm missing one page i have 16 for Amber and Amanda 7 for Kath and 4 for Val
who's page i'm missing

it says this version is done but i only got 47%
i don't know which page is where exactly... my advice would be follow the clues given in the notes given throughout the map. they will point you in the right direction(like one note says that there is a naughty page in the western part of the woods, search for the soft ground->you have to use the shovel to get it). some of them are in the chests which can be opened with skeleton keys.
otherwise you could follow the walkthrough, although i don't think it's updated to the latest version.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I figured out the code from the gravestones they had the age of the person too, all of them were something 8 and i noticed the code had all those 8s in it already so i figured the missing numbers were the other numbers from the peoples ages
oh shit! you are right ! yeah i noticed the 8's too but could not figure out the rest. seems so simple now :p

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i used the chips to open Violet's (because of the note in the priest's bedroom :D )
anyone of you open Elizabeth's(blonde) room?
i got 6 chips in total or are there more?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Idk why but i just have 38/44 pages and the updapte finish 46% of 48 wtf?
I was at that point as well. I needed Amber #13/Amanda #6 and Kat #3,4 & 7. The key one to find was Amanda #6 after that all the other missing ones appeared. The #6 is in the library, bottom left corner of room stand between the two leftmost bookcases and spacebar on the bookcase that is when you are facing north or up.

Reactions: Kourosh

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
in my post I've asked about a missing kamasutra page of Amanda (reverse cowgirl). Because I've searched every possible rooms/places and cannot find it, and because that's the only thing which is missing (all other events/images are completed), I decided to use RPGMakerSaveEdit to add this page. So nobody needs to look for any longer.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi,
in my post I've asked about a missing kamasutra page of Amanda (reverse cowgirl). Because I've searched every possible rooms/places and cannot find it, and because that's the only thing which is missing (all other events/images are completed), I decided to use RPGMakerSaveEdit to add this page. So nobody needs to look for any longer.

I couldn't find it = no one will ever find it. I'm missing it = everyone's missing it.

Wow, such an amazing and amusing logic.

Reactions: american

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Say, did any of you find that Valerie was way dominant in the previous update (.440201)?
I mean, she's tougher than Ms Bancroft. Valerie literally tells Brad - "I want you to fuck her ass."
....and Amanda complies! :p
Wonder how she'll treat the MC in 4 or 5 updates?
...just asking/wondering:unsure:
And we all loved that.
Really, really hope for a dominant figure and not only a fuck doll for her son

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
New UpDate is the smalest what we have before...
Also i realy not undestend wtf we need this 2 gils from basement?
For Bonus? I think for Story line they absolytly no need for this game...

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes