lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Can you tell me where you found Katherine's Blowjob page?
Uhh, I've not so many old saves to look at, but it's definitely not one of this relase. Difficult, because you'll don't find them in order 1-5. But look at first page into complete walkthrough it contains all 5 kamasutra pages for Katherine and where to find them. Maybe it's this one in the wood.
1550510978603.png

turb0charg3d

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the 8th pic for the Photo Album in the latest release? I got the ones with Elizabeth, Violet, Amanda and mystery girl.
Interact with Valerie in her room when she's sleeping. Also, mystery girl has two pics. If you haven't got both, one's on the top-most floor of the building, and the other pic is in the woods.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
the last time i played lust epidemic was when v17111 was out. did alot changed ?
Plenty, and it's definitely worth playing, I played from start to the end of previous versions like 2 days ago or something, less than a day before this current update actually, and there was A LOT of content, haha. I haven't gotten around to playing this update yet, kind of waiting for an updated WT :p

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Hi, i'm missing the last kamasutra from Amanda and i can't find it. Does someone know where to find it ?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me for which characters Is pregnancy possible? And how are the related to the mc?
umm? Violet is pregnant .. ! .. it's possible for MC to make any pregnant.. BUT not Val,, cuz Mom... (well lets hope not)..

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the 8th pic for the Photo Album in the latest release? I got the ones with Elizabeth, Violet, Amanda and mystery girl.
it's in the hidden mystery room(pickax),, behind a barrier(code 3678) ,, next to "Holy rod" ,, along with 1 wheel...

Reactions: GeorgeMarty
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes