doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I have all Elizabeth chips but how do i get Violet's ?
We'll need to wait for the next updates. Maybe two more updates (if we're lucky).
Otherwise more. With tihs update you should have 6 security chips in total.
Four (4) to open either Elisabeth's door or Violet's door. And two (2) more for the next one.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Say, did any of you find that Valerie was way dominant in the previous update (.440201)?
I mean, she's tougher than Ms Bancroft. Valerie literally tells Brad - "I want you to fuck her ass."
....and Amanda complies! :p
Wonder how she'll treat the MC in 4 or 5 updates?
...just asking/wondering:unsure:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know what Kat's 2nd outfit prospects are?
Is a white bridal lingerie be in the selection?
I figure the next update will be Kat centered right? RIGHT? :love::cool:
I mean, she's waiting outside Amber's door for Brad.
She now knows she doesn't need the serum to fell ...Lustful....

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
same here any help ? whts missing ?
There's a pickaxe in Buddie's security room and using the computer in there (after finding the note in the graveyard, which you need the pickaxe to find) you will open a passageway in the basement room where the two girls are locked up. Through that passageway is a room with two vents on the south wall. Search between the two vents for a clue to use the pickaxe.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
There's a pickaxe in Buddie's security room and using the computer in there (after finding the note in the graveyard, which you need the pickaxe to find) you will open a passageway in the basement room where the two girls are locked up. Through that passageway is a room with two vents on the south wall. Search between the two vents for a clue to use the pickaxe.
Thanks Mate !

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
finally 48% done! it was quite easy with all the hints. but how the hell do you figure out the basement code from the gravestone dates?(i got it from this thread) :0
also is there a way to find the second wheel or will we get it in future versions?

U

User_619990

guys i'm missing one page i have 16 for Amber and Amanda 7 for Kath and 4 for Val
who's page i'm missing

it says this version is done but i only got 47%

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
finally 48% done! it was quite easy with all the hints. but how the hell do you figure out the basement code from the gravestone dates?(i got it from this thread) :0
also is there a way to find the second wheel or will we get it in future versions?
I figured out the code from the gravestones they had the age of the person too, all of them were something 8 and i noticed the code had all those 8s in it already so i figured the missing numbers were the other numbers from the peoples ages

Reactions: u z i
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes