• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

slaboogy

Dec 30, 2017
In this update Val saw Amanda wearing her panties (some updates before I chose option to take them). What if you don't grab Val panties?

Reactions: tramtoriana2
Aug 28, 2017
Here is a compressed version for 34122!

132MB: - - - -
Holy squirrel man that's very small, half the previous compressed version. I hope the image quality isn't decreased too much.

Thanks regardless.

EDIT: So I just tried this version and the image quality has decreased a bit too much. I appreciate the work anyway.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
New changelog?
From the patreon post...
3 story scenes, new completion % math, xray mode added, and new title graphic. plus the post has a twitter now

Attached is the updated graphic that comes in the zip

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
From the patreon post...
[...] xray mode added, [...]
What is xray mode and how do I use / activate it?
Couldn't find any info on it and as I am not a Patron to this game I cannot read the dev's posts on Patreon *shrug*

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
What is xray mode and how do I use / activate it?
Couldn't find any info on it and as I am not a Patron to this game I cannot read the dev's posts on Patreon *shrug*
It's activated after the threesome

Here's what it looks like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How to get kamasutra page in library ? doesn't seem there's a way to get it
In the future, try searching the thread. If you're having trouble, typically someone has already found a solution. :)

In the meantime, go the main foyer and look at the wall to the left of the left staircase.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes