Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not yet. Unless you use a cheat like some here do. Don't know why they use cheats, but hey, each his own
You can't open the doors anyway, because the author DID NOT CREATE THE SCENE YET. Once again: there is no meaning in cheating by editing your saves AT ALL.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone help with Valerie Kamasutra Page "???". Cant seem to unlock the scene or is it possible to unlock the scene in this version.??

Not sure how to unlock, but the files suggest it will be "Make Out" as her first play option.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It doesn't unlock in this version, because it's currently impossible to get her hearts above 2.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure how to unlock, but the files suggest it will be "Make Out" as her first play option.
It doesn't unlock in this version, because it's currently impossible to get her hearts above 2.

Even though you edit your save adding hearts to Val, you won't see anything. Reason: the Author hasn't created the scene YET.

That's it.

--------

WHAT WAS ADDED IN THIS UPDATE:

1 new collectable item ONLY - a Kamasutra page;

3 new scenes (you can replay them in the gallery);

1 x-ray option with Amber.

p.s.: I am totally aware that few people will read this and dweebs and dummies will keep asking for it. Therefore I'm aware I wasted my time posting this. :censored::censored:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
p.s.: I am totally aware that few people will read this and dweebs and dummies will keep asking for it. Therefore I'm aware I wasted my time posting this. :censored::censored:
I was more noting what the scene would be (since the name of the event is in the files, just not the event itself yet.)

kostas746

Apr 16, 2018
I STUCK OUTSIDE KATHERINE'S ROOM...WHEN OPENING THE BOX OUT OF THE ROOM WITH THE SKELETON KEY THE GAME STOPS. ANY IDEAS??

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No you didn't. At least one person - me - read it and is grateful for the confirmation. :) Now I know I haven't overlooked anything ;)

Reactions: Trapezio
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes