Sep 28, 2017
Lust Epidemic [v25121] Save Game File

- All Chip inserted to both Elizabeth and Violet
- 90++ serum Bottle
- 90++ Serum Spray
- 90++ Coins
- 90++ Chest Key
- 90++ Desk Key
Why are you doing this, I wonder. What's the point in it?

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Weird, I must have missed something. My last save is at 32%. Where is the missing 2% I wonder. Kamasutra pages perhaps?

deviloper

Oct 5, 2017
allways crashing with img/system/Balloon.png can't be loaded message. In GAMEDIR/www/img/system/ there is a Balloon.png file. Any ideas?

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Looks like i missed 2 kamasutra pages. The Reveresed Cowgirl and lay down anal. Anyone got a quick fix on these? I've looked through the last 20 pages or so, but can't seem to find it. :-(

realpolitik

Nov 5, 2017
Still missing Standing Anal for Amber and Cum on Tits and Watch Masturbate for Katherine. From what I saw in the thread you're supposed to get those in the security room and past the lasers on the same floor except I've hit the switches in the security room and lasers are still up and there was no pages in the room when I finished the game. Is my playthrough bugged or am I still missing something?

EDIT: Found them. Didn't realize I was missing Amanda's Eat Pussy as well. Once I got that the others were exactly where people said they were.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
Kamasutra pages
Amber - Lying Anal
Katherine - Ass Fingering
Valerie - ?????
Can not find them Anybody Any clues
everything else done 34% finished

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Why developer dont provide us, last save from previous update. Game start to be longer there is no point to replay 2 hours gameplay just becuz 1 scene. I quit on this...until we dont get save game file from previous last update.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes