asker

Oct 6, 2017
guys i really need help i deleted my old file now i don't have a save , anyone can give me a hand please ?

Fraii

Jul 23, 2018
Help help cant opend after use Incest Mod

View attachment 213937
Oh no! It appears that you just scrolled past all of the vital information on the incest mod page and didn't read that it's only compatible with the most recent update the mod has provided

Compatibility: Won't work with other game versions until updated.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
One could say the same ist happening with Summertime Saga and they don't lose patrons. On the other hand they have a fixed schedule for the next 3 releases.

Same with Witch Hunter Trainer.

But you are right, so much unfinished stuff in this game should be finished before redoing things.
I don't really have an issue when they rework older content as long as they add new content for the character. We saw some new "hot" content for Emma, so I didn't really have an issue with the last update. But Kelly, it's pretty much the same artwork with new text... and than he removed some of Kelly's content for this version. He doesn't seem to be doing this because he needs to update their code though.

Well, I'll just skip this version, hopefully in .19 he'll concentrate on one of the other girls. Also don't really see why he's already adding in "bad endings" when the games not even half way done yet. He'll probably change all the "bad endings" in a few versions at this rate.

KEIKUNTM

Nov 4, 2017
anyone know how to unlock scene with two main girl character , i used mod to get 100% love and submission but it don't unlock anything and menu corruption nowhere to find ?

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Man I don't know, the last 2-3 updates this game has backslid considerably to a point where it's kind of an unfun mess.

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
While I use the mod. D.S.-sama feedback, while I have to go around to kill demons, this dialogue: I carry to many things. I need to throw away something.
Someone could help me, thank you

Jonasbru9m

Jun 30, 2017
I cant hypnotise her in sleep there always comes the message i need 2 check what my last hypnosis did before i can hypnotise again. Does anyone know how to check it?

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I cant hypnotise her in sleep there always comes the message i need 2 check what my last hypnosis did before i can hypnotise again. Does anyone know how to check it?
Hypnotize in her sleep, corrupt her the next day, go back to the witch and train hypnosis, repeat.

tanathox

Feb 10, 2018
I've lost interest on this game. No real improvement for months. A pity, it had a pretty good beginning.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes