Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
walkthrough?
not needed, very linear
Just do a lot of saving before doing things like moving to a different area.

Example One-Outside Home.
Meet Lisa, health down to one point, save game.
Going home from this event might have an encounter(Woman thief/Demon). Game over if you encounter demon.
Load game try again.
Combat is still unbalanced, so you need to save often.

Example Two-Inside Home.
Save game.
Talk to Adult woman about being master/head of household.
Don't like the results.
Reload try again.

Edit. A tip: Based on your food levels, health and stamina levels. Don't save every damsel in distress or you will be the one.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
you can also cheat really easily in the game as long as you dont put yer health/mana over 100, you just end up opening the console every 15s

ice_cream69

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys.
Whenever I try to enter Lis room, game crashes and I had to rollback.
It says something like "lisroom.png not found". Does anyone have the same issue? Normally I was able to enter there. This happened after I learned hypnosis from the witch.
Thanks.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
разблокирована
Работа в процессе
Вот немного искусства, которым вы можете наслаждаться, пока мы работаем. Art_Kelly_strip_02_1.png

И еще одно изображение:
Я знаю, что из-за шаровых молний трудно понять, что происходит на этом изображении, но чуть позже вы узнаете об этом.

Спасибо всем за вашу поддержку!

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone, time for some news about the development process.
In the December update we work on Kelly scenes, remaking them the way we did with Emma’s scenes before.
This update will contain not all old Kelly scenes, because some of them we’ll finish only in January, but still it’ll be worth to look at. You’ll see some new scenes, some old scenes that were remade, and some new art. In this release Kelly will have 15 ordinary scenes and 10 hot scenes.
So, the progress for the nearest update is the following:
1) Text writing task. 100% done. This task is usually the most time-taking. Each Kelly’s scene will contain more text now and will be shown differently based on your progress with Kelly on her Love route or her Domination route.
2) Text correction task. 100% done. Big Ed corrected and cleaned all grammar mistakes and errors from the texts and already sent them to me.
3) Creating new art. 100% done. You’ll see 3 new illustrations for Kelly taking off her clothes, 2 new illustrations for Emma’s bad ending, 2 new illustrations for Kelly’s bad ending, and 1 new illustration that is common for both bad endings. We also plan to add 4 new illustrations for Emma if Sheen2018 finishes them before I release the update. These four illustrations are not planned for this update actually, but they can be a pleasant bonus to the other new art. One of them is finished and you can see it in the upper part of this post.
4) Deleting old texts from the game and programming new texts into the game. 100% done. All texts are already in integrated into the game and all the code needed to make them work is already added.
5) Adding the images, illustrations and characters’ sprites to the new texts. 60% done. This task is done for the first 15 of 25 scenes from the list below, and the rest are still in process, but it won’t take long.
6) Testing the game, fixing bugs and errors. 0% done. This task I start to do when the previous one is finished.
Here’s the full list of Kelly’s scenes that we’re working on for this update. Each scene has from 4 to 7 different versions and which of them you see during your play depends on your route (Love route or Domination route) and on your progress (the number of Love points or Submission points):
- Entering Kelly’s room (when she’s fully dressed; half-dressed; naked)
- The scene where Kelly asks you to leave her room, and the options to leave or to stay
- The scene where the player sneaks in Kelly’s room at night
- Give Kelly a compliment
- Give Kelly a lewd compliment
- Discipline Kelly
- Give Kelly chocolate
- Ask Kelly to give you the keys to her bedroom
- Kelly’s bad ending
- The scene when Kelly learns that her clothes were changed by magic and comes to player’s room
- Using the Dark Theft skill on Kelly (on her top; on her skirt; on her panties)
- Using the Stun Charm skill on Kelly
- Using the Dark Ball of Dark Storm skill to impress Kelly
- The scene where Kelly comes to your room to give you a request for batteries
- The scene where you bring the batteries to Kelly
- Hot scene: exercise
- Hot scene: dance
- Hot scene: lift your skirt
- Hot scene: lift your top
- Hot scene: take off your top
- Hot scene: take off your top
- Hot scene: play with your boobs
- Hot scene: let me touch your butt
- Hot scene: let me touch your boobs
- Hot scene: take off your panties
This is what is planned to release in December, and I think we have all chances to finish this update before the end of the month. All hard work is already done and some small part of work is left to do, and it will take from four to five days as I think.
The rest of Kelly’s scenes we’ll remake and release in January.
Thanks for your support.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Hi everyone, v.0.18 is finally out and it contains new Kelly's coppuption mechanics, most of Kelly's remade scenes and some new art. If you're curious, you can try it. If you want to see all Kelly's scenes, wait for the next version where we finish remaking Kelly's content. Anyway, this version still has something new to see.
Old saves will probably cause errors, be careful.

Here are the download links:
PC:
MAC:

Changelog:
- now you can corrupt Kelly in a gallant way or in a dominant way
- we remade or created 15 Kelly's ordinary scenes/options (each has several versions based on your choces)
- we remade or created 10 Kelly's hot scenes/options (each has several versions based on your choces)
- we added 2 new illustrations for Emma's bad ending (which you can see if Emma's love points reduce below 5%)
- we added 2 new illustrations for Kelly's bad ending (which you can see if Kelly's love points reduce below 5%)
- we added 1 new illustration that is common for both Emma's and Kelly's bad endings.
- we added 3 new illustrations for the scenes where Kelly takes off her clothes
- we cut all Kelly's scenes that we didn't remake yet (bathroom scenes, living room scenes, 5 bedroom scenes). We'll return them back in the next version.

I'd be grateful if you report me about all the bugs and errors that I could miss during the tests.
Thanks everyone for your support!

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
The money raised from patrons has declined from over 1800 to a bit over 1600 bucks in December. What's the matter?

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes