Not official so use at your risk.

Version 0.18
Windows/Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
The money raised from patrons has declined from over 1800 to a bit over 1600 bucks in December. What's the matter?
Well, instead going on with the story, older parts get rewritten. I would also cancel my donations if something like that would happen to me.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I added to it : - now all i get is
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Game development\\Lust and Power v.0.6/game/z_s_all.rpy', 1508775361, 152) is defined twice, at game/kel/z/z_s_all.rpy:22 and game/z_s_all.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Game development\\Lust and Power v.0.6/game/z_s_all.rpy', 1508775361, 152) is defined twice, at game/kel/z/z_s_all.rpy:22 and game/z_s_all.rpy:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

is what gives that error now i delete game try mod DS

D

Deleted member 1048238

I added to it : - now all i get is
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 753, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Lust_and_Power-0.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 419, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
read incest mod overview twice and you will get whats going on (maybe).

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
It works. You just need to carry your old save manually to the new update.
Thanks for the help, but I don't see a "save" folder that I can move over or any individual save files from my previous version (which I obviously do have when I load the game). Where can I find them?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the help, but I don't see a "save" folder that I can move over or any individual save files from my previous version (which I obviously do have when I load the game). Where can I find them?
I am not a Mac user i don't know where your save folder is but as for PC, it is inside of "game" folder. I am sorry , i can't help you further since i have no idea about Mac.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
Sep 4, 2017
Is this patreon or public version? When I went to mom's room, when she wasn't there and clicked on the wardrobe, I was told that to use spell on this thing, I need to download patreon version.

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
hey guys mine crashes at launch, im fairly certain it's because the incest mod isnt updated, could anyone confirm this for me?

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
If Kelly was the only woman you could get with, I wouldn't mind Lurking Hedgehog remaking her content. But when you've got four other women, 3 of whom there's no sexual content for yet, he should hold off on remaking content for any character until after he's implemented a majority of their scenes. Or remake old content bit by bit alongside new updates.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Isn't it about time to see some progress on the storyline? Hell, just from redoing this a few times because saves are incompatible I've lost all interest in it. I may try it once hit hits version 1.0, assuming I'm still alive in 2035.

Reactions: tanathox

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
There is a bug in Kelly´s room. If you cast the "steal clothing" spell on her, the dog girl combat screen shows up. (kelly has >100% lp+sp)
You can "normaly" fight her an get sub points or flee after stunning her. The game time doesnt progress and you find yourself back in "your" room after the fight.
Maybe someone already pointet this out - see it as confirmation that this bug is real (v 0.18) ;)

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
Well, instead going on with the story, older parts get rewritten. I would also cancel my donations if something like that would happen to me.
One could say the same ist happening with Summertime Saga and they don't lose patrons. On the other hand they have a fixed schedule for the next 3 releases.

Same with Witch Hunter Trainer.

But you are right, so much unfinished stuff in this game should be finished before redoing things.

3.00 star(s) 78 Votes