Recruta

Jan 13, 2019
I came in, a point where nothing else happens ... there are no more quests .... the game just does not progress .... and there is nothing else to do

Aug 9, 2017
Every game eventually hits a bump where they reinvent a few aspects, it's a normal part of a development cycle.. though it is frustrating, I think this can only make the game better on the long run.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I played this game 6-12 months ago and it was pretty good.. playing now and they have added a lot, though the core of it remains pretty unchanged.. yet it seems much much better now. I'm not sure why. I could tell pretty much right after the intro that something had changed for the better. Keep up the great work, developer!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So 18 is just improvements over 17b and no new scenes ? Man they need to add some new scenes with the blonde thief soon or the witch Cherry... can't wait for the next build.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
So 18 is just improvements over 17b and no new scenes ? Man they need to add some new scenes with the blonde thief soon or the witch Cherry... can't wait for the next build.
We entered the phase of milking Patreon bucks, now the update interwalls will be nearly doubled and the content cut in half. Also probably another style change and a start from scratch. It's like pottery.

Reactions: zurdya

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
We entered the phase of milking Patreon bucks, now the update interwalls will be nearly doubled and the content cut in half. Also probably another style change and a start from scratch. It's like pottery.
Ah yes ... everyone's least favorite phase of the development process ... I still hope this game would be different though even if it is a fools hope, what more can we do but hope and watch ? they did put in a good chunk of content initially even if they have revamped stuff twice already or is it thrice now ? I do hope we get to capture those two hot cop ladies too someday.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
1548967131193.png
Hi everyone!
This month the development slowed down a little because I was ill for some time in January, and when I'm ill I start to work much slower. The good thing is that I seldom get ill. Last time is was four years ago actually. Now I'm totally healthy and full of energy.
Nevertheless, the work never stops.
We were remaking the rest of Kelly scenes to make them the same way as we did with other Kelly's and Emma's scenes, adding differents variants for gallant and dominant ways of corruption.
For the next release we plan to add the following scenes:
- 7 hot scenes in Kelly's bedroom (touch pussy, masturbate, use vibrator, handjob, blowjob, titfuck, classic sex)
- 2 regular scenes in bathroom (entering while Kelly wears the towel, entering while Kelly takes a shower)
- 3 hot scenes in bathroom (show breasts, take off the towel, wash together)
- 1 regular scene in the living room (switching the channel while Kelly is watching TV or asking for her permission to do this)
- 2 hot scenes in the living room (grab Kelly's breast, ask her to dance). It's new scenes with new texts and new art.
- 5 regular scenes in the kitchen (talking with Emma and Kelly during the meal)
What new art you'll see:
- 1 new illustration for Kelly watching TV
- 1 new ullistration for the player grabbing Kelly's breast while she is watching TV
- 3 new illustrations for Kelly dancing with her face to the player in the livingroom (these 3 illustrations you can see in the upper part of this post)
- 3 new illustrations for Kelly dancing with her back to the player in the livingroom
- 2 new illustrations for Emma dancing with her face to the player in the livingroom
- 2 new illustrations for Emma dancing with her back to the player in the livingroom
As you can understand, we were dissatisfied with the result of the animation of Emma dancing in the livingroom that we did in the previous versions of the game. Her underwear looked awful and moved unnatural on her body, so we decided to create 4 more illustrations for Emma's dance, combine them with 2 old Emma's dance illustrations and make a slide-show of them instead. This should look much better. The same thing we'll do for Kelly's dance scene in the livingroom.
So the goal is 20 scenes total. The work, as usial, consists of text wrighting, text correction, creating the art, adding code to the text to make it work, adding backgrounds and characters images code to the text, testing the result.
For now the progress is the following:
Text writing task: 100 % done ( 20 of 20 scenes texts are written)
Text correction task: 65 % done ( 13 of 20 scenes texts are corrected)
Creating the art: 75 % done ( 9 of 12 illustrations are finished).
Coding the text: 0 % done ( 0 of 20 scenes finished)
Adding images to the scenes: 0 % done ( 0 of 20 scenes finished)
Testing the game: not started
The text writing task is the most difficult and time-taking, so it's good that we finished it. But finishing the rest can take us about two weeks. If I weren't ill in January, I could release this version in the end of January as I planned first, but such things are hard to predict, so we have what we have.
Thanks everyone for your support. It's very important for us.

Leafless Twig

Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 236315
Hi everyone!
This month the development slowed down a little because I was ill for some time in January, and when I'm ill I start to work much slower. The good thing is that I seldom get ill. Last time is was four years ago actually. Now I'm totally healthy and full of energy.
Nevertheless, the work never stops.
We were remaking the rest of Kelly scenes to make them the same way as we did with other Kelly's and Emma's scenes, adding differents variants for gallant and dominant ways of corruption.
For the next release we plan to add the following scenes:
- 7 hot scenes in Kelly's bedroom (touch pussy, masturbate, use vibrator, handjob, blowjob, titfuck, classic sex)
- 2 regular scenes in bathroom (entering while Kelly wears the towel, entering while Kelly takes a shower)
- 3 hot scenes in bathroom (show breasts, take off the towel, wash together)
- 1 regular scene in the living room (switching the channel while Kelly is watching TV or asking for her permission to do this)
- 2 hot scenes in the living room (grab Kelly's breast, ask her to dance). It's new scenes with new texts and new art.
- 5 regular scenes in the kitchen (talking with Emma and Kelly during the meal)
What new art you'll see:
- 1 new illustration for Kelly watching TV
- 1 new ullistration for the player grabbing Kelly's breast while she is watching TV
- 3 new illustrations for Kelly dancing with her face to the player in the livingroom (these 3 illustrations you can see in the upper part of this post)
- 3 new illustrations for Kelly dancing with her back to the player in the livingroom
- 2 new illustrations for Emma dancing with her face to the player in the livingroom
- 2 new illustrations for Emma dancing with her back to the player in the livingroom
As you can understand, we were dissatisfied with the result of the animation of Emma dancing in the livingroom that we did in the previous versions of the game. Her underwear looked awful and moved unnatural on her body, so we decided to create 4 more illustrations for Emma's dance, combine them with 2 old Emma's dance illustrations and make a slide-show of them instead. This should look much better. The same thing we'll do for Kelly's dance scene in the livingroom.
So the goal is 20 scenes total. The work, as usial, consists of text wrighting, text correction, creating the art, adding code to the text to make it work, adding backgrounds and characters images code to the text, testing the result.
For now the progress is the following:
Text writing task: 100 % done ( 20 of 20 scenes texts are written)
Text correction task: 65 % done ( 13 of 20 scenes texts are corrected)
Creating the art: 75 % done ( 9 of 12 illustrations are finished).
Coding the text: 0 % done ( 0 of 20 scenes finished)
Adding images to the scenes: 0 % done ( 0 of 20 scenes finished)
Testing the game: not started
The text writing task is the most difficult and time-taking, so it's good that we finished it. But finishing the rest can take us about two weeks. If I weren't ill in January, I could release this version in the end of January as I planned first, but such things are hard to predict, so we have what we have.
Thanks everyone for your support. It's very important for us.
So nothing really new or interesting? How sad.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
3.00 star(s) 79 Votes