Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Putzi
Hi guys, I made some changes to the mod compatible for v0.34.

Example:

some bugs
Image files
wardrobe spell for mom, sis, jess, lis (ground missing images required otherwise not all scenes will change)

Pls make sure u use only one mod, delete the original mod (D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b)
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /D.S.Mod_ to the /game/ folder
If you have already my old mod pls delete the 2 files D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-0.3x.x.rpy and *.rpyc only the old files!

I'm not sure if everything works, try it.

And I collected the most (99%) of the images for the div outfits (mom, sis, lis, jess) in the correct folder
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /game/images to the original folder from the game.
If you unren the game - yes if asked to override.

Download the mod

Download the images

Hi there, sorry to bother you, but does your mod still work with the new game version? Lust and Power [v0.35] [Lurking Hedgehog]

Reactions: Master2099

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I put Lust_and_Power-0.35-cheat-modv2.2 in the game folder. I put images from the Missing Images for the other outfits (mom sis jess lis) into the game folder. I think this is the same thing I did for [D.S.-sama], but this new version isn't available in inventory. The readme says "Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder." Copy it where? Give us some instructions. If I need to unzip or copy something tell me where to put it.

Reactions: Master2099

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
I put Lust_and_Power-0.35-cheat-modv2.2 in the game folder. I put images from the Missing Images for the other outfits (mom sis jess lis) into the game folder. I think this is the same thing I did for [D.S.-sama], but this new version isn't available in inventory. The readme says "Copy dgn.rpa in the [Lust and Power]\game folder." Copy it where? Give us some instructions. If I need to unzip or copy something tell me where to put it.
Or better yet, instead of instructions how about the actual game with the mod already installed. If you can MAKE the mod then surely you can add it into the game yourself.

Elloverboy69

Dec 9, 2017
does this still work? Every time I use it with the latest version, it crashes my game. I don't want to play the game with out the mod. Is there way to make it work?

Tezdez1

Nov 25, 2017
Whenever I try to start a game with the mod it gives me an error as if the images can't be loaded at all. Anyone else have this?

Reactions: Belzeebub
May 13, 2018
I Unren'd, then deleted archive.rpa and the DS folder, and I got the error below on startup.

Any suggestions for how to actually play the game with the cheat mod?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/stuff/panel.png'>:
  File "game/__intro/start.rpy", line 49, in script
    $ h_name = renpy.input("My name is... (input main character's name here)")
  File "game/__intro/start.rpy", line 49, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/stuff/panel.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 797, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.35

Reactions: Belzeebub

Belzeebub

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Whenever I try to start a game with the mod it gives me an error as if the images can't be loaded at all. Anyone else have this?
Same here. I faced the same problem, so gave up playing altogether.Putzi mod is working though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tezdez1

MaD_NeKtO

Jan 10, 2019
I Unren'd, then deleted archive.rpa and the DS folder, and I got the error below on startup.

Any suggestions for how to actually play the game with the cheat mod?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/stuff/panel.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 797, in input
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='prompt', type="input", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1081, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Games\Lust and Power\Lust_and_Power-0.35-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Lust and Power 0.35
I was able to work it out by:
  • UnRen archive.rpa (I don't deleted it)
  • Rename game\images\_stuff to game\images\stuff
  • copy all images from game\images\stuff\interface to upper directory
But I don't know how it will be work in the whole game

UPD
Another error occured when opening inventory and skills like:
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/ww/tr_button.png'>:
  File "game/__sys/interface_skills.rpy", line 6, in script
    call screen skills
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/ww/tr_button.png'.
My way to solve it:
  • create game\images\stuff\ww
  • copy images from game\images\stuff\inventory and game\images\stuff\skills into new folder
So far it works

Last edited:
Reactions: drwood

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
This doesn't help a bit. How did you install it? I followed the same instructions I followed for the [D.S.-sama] version and I got nothing. No menu... nada.
I only installed the mod not the images to, or whatever that is. I did not installed " Missing Images for the other outfits (mom sis jess lis) .zip " only the mod to be able to cheat and it works just fine.

Jul 25, 2019
I am new to these file types and don't understand them well. I could really use some help. I downloaded unRen. I put it in the game folder because it says that it needs a python file and wont work anywhere else. I also put the mod in the game folder. I opened unrar and selected the first option. The mod still does not appear to be working. I dont know what to do.