• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
i downloaded both of the new mega files which is said to be compatible with version 0.33.band put them both unzipped in the game folder. start up the game all good went to start new game and itsays a lot of files are missing in the mod. have i put the folders in the wrong place.

Reactions: Berlar

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
I can confirm that the cheat mod doesn't seem to work with v0.34, unfortunately :(
Same, mod doesn't work with v.034 :/
Same here, doesn't work on v0.34. Bummer.
cheat mod isnt working any more u wanna fix it real quick plz?
Can u please update mod for version 0.34, this Mod is not working anymore...
Pls update...
What is not working in this mod?
Only the Relations are changed.

i downloaded both of the new mega files which is said to be compatible with version 0.33.band put them both unzipped in the game folder. start up the game all good went to start new game and itsays a lot of files are missing in the mod. have i put the folders in the wrong place.
Try my mod pls.
I changed the rel screen. You can change sub and love
Hi guys, I made some changes to the mod compatible for v0.34.

Example:

some bugs
Image files
wardrobe spell for mom, sis, jess, lis (ground missing images required otherwise not all scenes will change)

Pls make sure u use only one mod, delete the original mod (D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b)
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /D.S.Mod_ to the /game/ folder
If you have already my old mod pls delete the 2 files D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-0.3x.x.rpy and *.rpyc only the old files!

I'm not sure if everything works, try it.

And I collected the most (99%) of the images for the div outfits (mom, sis, lis, jess) in the correct folder
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /game/images to the original folder from the game.
If you unren the game - yes if asked to override.

Download the mod

Download the images

Reactions: Voilsh

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Download the rar again and extract again inside your "Lust_and_Power-1.1.a-pc" folder, I have made some modifications to the archive.
Tell me if it works.
Mod no longer works, I don't know if something has changed in the game, but have followed your steps to the letter 3 times now, even redownloading the game itself, still doesn't work

Reactions: ShadowArc4027

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, I made some changes to the mod compatible for v0.34.

Example:

some bugs
Image files
wardrobe spell for mom, sis, jess, lis (ground missing images required otherwise not all scenes will change)

Pls make sure u use only one mod, delete the original mod (D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b)
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /D.S.Mod_ to the /game/ folder
If you have already my old mod pls delete the 2 files D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-0.3x.x.rpy and *.rpyc only the old files!

I'm not sure if everything works, try it.

And I collected the most (99%) of the images for the div outfits (mom, sis, lis, jess) in the correct folder
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /game/images to the original folder from the game.
If you unren the game - yes if asked to override.

Download the mod

Download the images

i tried to change the characters status in relationships and seem not working