Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
is it possible for someone to post the link to this mod?
Here it is...

Hi guys, I made some changes to the mod compatible for v0.34.

Example:

some bugs
Image files
wardrobe spell for mom, sis, jess, lis (ground missing images required otherwise not all scenes will change)

Pls make sure u use only one mod, delete the original mod (D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b)
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /D.S.Mod_ to the /game/ folder
If you have already my old mod pls delete the 2 files D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-0.3x.x.rpy and *.rpyc only the old files!

I'm not sure if everything works, try it.

And I collected the most (99%) of the images for the div outfits (mom, sis, lis, jess) in the correct folder
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /game/images to the original folder from the game.
If you unren the game - yes if asked to override.

Download the mod

Download the images

Swift555

Jun 29, 2021
View attachment 93628
Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

The mod will also remove the "anti-cheat" feature and will also enable the console in the game, this will work with any version of the game.

Note:
Now you'll have my logo in the room's inventory to press and enter my mod, the 'z' key doesn't work for now but I'll see what I can do. And you'll also have some options to cheat without needing to go in cheat menu.

WARNING!!! the pictures for mom in maid outfit or sis in cat outfit are not included in the game (except if you have de Patreon version), I'll add all the pics from the last version in a .rar file but there are still missing the ones that should have been with this update so you'll get error messages if you have the mom or sis in the other outfits and try the new content.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 31.03.2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.2.1d
Game Version: v0.2.0.b and, hopefully, future versions
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat Mod Installation:

Change-Log:

To remove anti-cheat and add console for any game version:

Will this ever be for Android?

wizkyman

Oct 18, 2021
Hey, I have a unique problem, I can access console and your mod shows up on the menu, but none of your mods effects appear to happen and anything i enter into the console has no effect

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The Mod has
Hey, I have a unique problem, I can access console and your mod shows up on the menu, but none of your mods effects appear to happen and anything i enter into the console has no effect
This Mod hasn't been updated for a couple of years. No one is expecting an update.

Two11

Oct 16, 2019
some reason console commands will not work for me and no buttons that were added show for me. when i press z however i get this issue,
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ww/w_exit.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/ww/w_exit.png'.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The last time this was updated was in 2019 and this developer has since left. Uncaught exceptions shouldn't here be a surprise to anyone.

KingRaj

Apr 5, 2023

While running game code:
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b.rpy", line 2892, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b.rpy", line 2892, in execute
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b.rpy", line 2894, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 455, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 464, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 467, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 473, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 476, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 478, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 487, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'aboutmod'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b/D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b.rpy", line 2894, in execute
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1688, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.52
Thu Apr 6 15:56:52 2023
CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1688, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Lust_and_Power-0.52_pc_regular\Lust_and_Power-0.52-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 276, in get_field

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Lust and Power 0.52
Thu Apr 6 15:56:52 2023
CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?
Dude this Mod hasn't been updated since 31.03.2019 check the OP. The Developer has long since left this site and at that time was finishing his studies.

There is a more current Mod on the actual game OP. Take a look at that instead. :coffee:

Reactions: nicolasmc

MadharCh

Jun 15, 2023
View attachment 93628
Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

The mod will also remove the "anti-cheat" feature and will also enable the console in the game, this will work with any version of the game.

Note:
Now you'll have my logo in the room's inventory to press and enter my mod, the 'z' key doesn't work for now but I'll see what I can do. And you'll also have some options to cheat without needing to go in cheat menu.

WARNING!!! the pictures for mom in maid outfit or sis in cat outfit are not included in the game (except if you have de Patreon version), I'll add all the pics from the last version in a .rar file but there are still missing the ones that should have been with this update so you'll get error messages if you have the mom or sis in the other outfits and try the new content.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 31.03.2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.2.1d
Game Version: v0.2.0.b and, hopefully, future versions
Language: English

Features:

Cheat Mod Installation:

Change-Log:

To remove anti-cheat and add console for any game version:

I can't use the mod Is there a Android version of this mod if there is please tell me

DinonicoRex

Jun 10, 2017
for me the game does not work when I bring batteries to Kelly, it gives an error and a page full of encryptions appears, the current version that I have this error is in V.0.58