Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust and power v0.2.0.b [Cheat Mod + Remove anti-cheat by D.S.-sama]

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
is any1 here have image gag.png or w_gag.png well since i use compres version not found single file after extract from rpa xD

Apr 27, 2017
is any1 here have image gag.png or w_gag.png well since i use compres version not found single file after extract from rpa xD
I'm getting and error message after giving the guy at the bar 100 gold. This is using the updated version by avrilsniper. Says about w_gag.png missing. Not using the compressed version though.

1597162780407.png

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
don't install cheat mod on Lust and Power 0.33 or higher, it gives eror with files, just turn on console in renpy folder manually.
and this is console commands. not checked every single one but commands which starts v_ works fine(checked myself)

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys, I made some changes to the mod compatible for v0.34.

Example:

some bugs
Image files
wardrobe spell for mom, sis, jess, lis (ground missing images required otherwise not all scenes will change)

Pls make sure u use only one mod, delete the original mod (D.S.Mod_v0.2.1d_Lust_and_Power-0.20.b)
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /D.S.Mod_ to the /game/ folder
If you have already my old mod pls delete the 2 files D.S.Mod_Lust_and_Power-0.3x.x.rpy and *.rpyc only the old files!

I'm not sure if everything works, try it.

And I collected the most (99%) of the images for the div outfits (mom, sis, lis, jess) in the correct folder
Drag and drop (or copy) the folder /game/images to the original folder from the game.
If you unren the game - yes if asked to override.

Download the mod

Download the images

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
don't install cheat mod on Lust and Power 0.33 or higher, it gives eror with files, just turn on console in renpy folder manually.
and this is console commands. not checked every single one but commands which starts v_ works fine(checked myself)
how to turn on console manualy ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Or if using joiplay (to play using the compressed + cheat version).

Edit : found it, its in the inventory (in the mc room, him).

Last edited:

Sieg55555

Feb 28, 2020
Hello

For the cheat mod I install it and disintegrate it, then I put an image under the name of w_pag, then panel always the same result that doesn’t work for me, if someone to the file of the mod that works it can send it thanks in advance