Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
so how to get lira suit now para has been rmoved or shoul i wait for 2-3 more updates??
For everyone complaining about paragon - it hasn't been removed from the game, it just doesn't display on the main window anymore. I think this was a bad decision by the author, however, paragon is still used in the game and the stat is still checked for certain events.

Enable the console in Ren'Py and enter this command: par=20 (max is 100)
You can also increment/increase paragon gradually by entering this command: par+=5
You can do the same thing with renegade if you want: ren+=5 or ren=20 (max is 100)

Don't increase paragon or renegade by large amounts or you risk breaking the game! Increase them gradually and slowly.

Here are detailed instructions on how to enable the console in Ren'Py games -

I've used it several times in many Ren'Py games and it has worked every time.

I attached the cheat codes that you can enter through the console (SHIFT O) (letter not the number).

I also attached the walkthrough for the game (someone mentioned they couldn't download it. The walkthrough isn't done by me).

Enjoy!

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a full save ??? i tried the new version and cant seem to get the harem end
I had to raise Grunts influence a bit in order to finish up with the last girl (to get the harem ending).

I am apparently missing four scenes but I was able to reach the harem ending.

Here is my save game right before the harem ending. Go visit the Cargo Bay.

Enjoy!

Reactions: ketchuo

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
How does one get past the Garrus mission? I click and kill all four, and it keeps saying I've failed to kill all the intruders. Is there a fifth I'm not seeing?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How does one get past the Garrus mission? I click and kill all four, and it keeps saying I've failed to kill all the intruders. Is there a fifth I'm not seeing?
I don't remember having an issue here. Did you install the v0.991a patch to your game? If you post your save game I can give it a try.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I installed it. I'm also using the compressed version. Here's the save.
I tried your save game and the game won't load it for some reason. I would install the full uncompressed version and then download and install patch v0.991a.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just downloaded the new patched version and I'm still getting the same error
I'm not the developer of this project, was just trying to help. Are you playing the game on PC? The reason I ask is that your save game wouldn't load in Lust Affect on my PC.

delray

May 27, 2017
I'm not the developer of this project, was just trying to help. Are you playing the game on PC? The reason I ask is that your save game wouldn't load in Lust Affect on my PC.
Oh sorry - that wasn't me that uploaded their save file, but I'm on a Mac as well. That's usually the issue

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes