• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah same as above poster. i get to day 26 after finding Legion and theres an event marker to talk to Diana, original Shepard shows up and kills me. Set Renegade points high and it still says I need to get more Renegade points on the game over screen.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
battle still bugged
Also broken for me, can't even get past the first cerberus fight.
Can you please tell me exactly what it's doing? I don't play this game so would be amazing if you could tell me the place in which rpy file too, or an exactly line of dialogue so I can find it.

FYI - this game is made in a version of Ren'Py that is too old to support webp images, so when I compress it, I have to update all the renpy core files. This *shouldn't* cause any issues but obivously it does. If I knew where the issue is exactly, i can try to patch it myself.

Sorry for all the hassle with this.

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Can you please tell me exactly what it's doing? I don't play this game so would be amazing if you could tell me the place in which rpy file too, or an exactly line of dialogue so I can find it.

FYI - this game is made in a version of Ren'Py that is too old to support webp images, so when I compress it, I have to update all the renpy core files. This *shouldn't* cause any issues but obivously it does. If I knew where the issue is exactly, i can try to patch it myself.

Sorry for all the hassle with this.
how can i know which rpy file is battle scene ? battle is looping. i clicking all enemies, and time is up, and game saying we failed to won battle, and battle is restarting, and we have to click all enemies again, time is up again, game saying we failed to won battle again [sorry for my bad English i know i writed funny]

i changed False to True in the console but i can not open the consol in the game wich key is it on a german keyboard
shift+d English keyboard

Reactions: Shadowcrow and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Anyone else not managing to kill the turians in Garrus' quest? I click all 4 enemies but the timer still runs out and I gotta kill them all over again in an infinite loop

Edit: its happening with every quest where you need to click the 4 enemies to kill them, it wont register
I have the same problem. Do you play the crunched version?
works in the non-crunched version

Sadly running into the same problem where fem shep changes to male shep after hugging Tali :(
Yeah, same here, crunched version is bugged. Battles loop forever.
Sorry, @bossapplesauce :)
I just wanted to verify that the crunched version is bugged.
Next time, i'll do better :happyblush
I'm playing on mac and it keeps saying I lost the battle even though i defeated all the enemies. Does anyone have a command i can put in the console to tell the game I won? It's a game breaking bug.
I'm having the exact same issue PLZ SEND HALP
battle still bugged
Also broken for me, can't even get past the first cerberus fight.
Ok, it is fixed now. @TheImage was kind enough to give me a save right before the battle so I could fix it. Sorry for all the hassle with this, totally my fault and not a bug in the base game.

EDIT - link above is the post with the fixed version

Faxo

May 1, 2017
Ok, it is fixed now. @TheImage was kind enough to give me a save right before the battle so I could fix it. Sorry for all the hassle with this, totally my fault and not a bug in the base game.
please upload the file you fixed

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
sorry but i dont want to download 343mb again just upload here what you fixed file i will copy paste the file to game folder :D :FeelsGoodMan:
Good idea. Added patch to the same post ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, this game ended fast, i think i put corruption to 100 in savegame edit and then got ending very fast, think i fucked 1 girl lol

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
not getting any paragon icon is this some kind of error do ihave to unlock anything or do i have to download new version please help

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
To bad this seems to have broken the whole game. It is no longer possible to get past day 25 cause par cannot get bigger than 4 and you need it much higher to proceed with liara
try to use renpy savegame editor and increase para then ?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes