jadex

Jun 1, 2017
I didn't expect a Vosmug game of this quality only a few years after Ghost Hunter. Even with the male protag, which I don't usually like, I really enjoyed this game.

It was a pretty decent length game of all the usual kinks Vosmug does, and I did eventually get hooked on the puzzles and ways to progress.

Although I really like Xenotake and Ghost Hunter as a female protag side scroller, another game like this would be great.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
im stuck in the part where you start summoning things, every time i send them through the hole the warden kills it, i am assuming i have to distract her somehow but i dont know how

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
im stuck in the part where you start summoning things, every time i send them through the hole the warden kills it, i am assuming i have to distract her somehow but i dont know how
go through the roof, fall on top of the guard

How do you unlock all the endings? Should I play again?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You mean the insectoid part? Press the up button when you're not moving to climb on the ceiling. You have to be stationary for a bit before the game actually, otherwise the creature will just jump forward. So climb on the ceiling and then drop right on her head. The creature will restrain her and you can proceed.

go through the roof, fall on top of the guard

How do you unlock all the endings? Should I play again?
I haven't finished the game yet but I've read through the thread and from what other people are saying there aren't actually different endings. You don't get a different ending depending on what you do, you just get a more complete one. From what others are saying, no it's not worth playing again. The ending doesn't change that much.

guardian1571

Oct 26, 2017
GAME REVIEW:

Four hours or so of playable content, including fully animated cutscenes, sex scenes and a well thought out sidescroller to compete with the current H-Games market in 2024. The game, surprisingly, has three endings in which some of your smaller, insignificant choices can slightly change your ending dependant on how you wanted to play the game.

This is Lunar Crisis.

From the creator of Xenotake and Ghost Hunter Vena comes a story where yes, you play as a male cyborg imprisoned on a ship who hatches a cunning plan to escape the clutches of his captors. I managed to play the game for around four hours, with adequate breaks and found myself itching to come back and continue the story of the main character. The game starts off slow, using the gradual pacing at the beginning as a tutorial for people to learn the system adequately. You play as X, a cyborg imprisoned on a shuttle headed for a Lunar Prison and you spend the game devising a plan, gaining allies and solving small but simple puzzles to escape.

The cutscenes were okay considering that this is a game developer that to my knowledge has worked on the project solely for the past two years. The story made sense, and surprisingly for an H game didn't have any continuity errors when it comes to picking choices that'll affect the ending of the game.

While the controls are simple, some scenes require a degree of thought and timing to get the correct outcome. Thankfully, with a purposeful checkpoint system coupled with the option of replaying certain missions makes this game a solid contender in a market where H games are either abandoned or are left on an infinite development nightmare where games aren't updated but the Patreons that these developers have continue to rinse you for your money.

I would highly recommend this game to people who are patient with storylines and can overlook the occasional bug. After all, it's a finished project that is getting updates to fix the small kinks that need to be ironed out. I would also recommend that you, the consumer, contributes to

Mr.Boneyard

Oct 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And also, there aren't really different "ending paths." Each ending just adds a little more on top of the previous one in terms of content. So if you get the 100% ending, then you've also seen everything from the other two endings.
If that's the case, then we might be getting a sequel where we try to have the girls escape the base. Possibly. Not sure. Also thanks for the file. I hate the boss fight and this makes it easier

Reactions: Miss Y

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
If that's the case, then we might be getting a sequel where we try to have the girls escape the base. Possibly. Not sure. Also thanks for the file. I hate the boss fight and this makes it easier
Honestly, as much as I would really be into a follow-up to Lunar Crisis with Geminis or either of the KAOS girls as the new main character, I'm not going to hold my breath because it seemed like Vosmug was very reluctant to commit to the idea of this being a Xenotake sequel at all when the game was early on in its development, and that he really prefers to work on something fresh to keep himself motivated (like the drastic jump between settings going from Xenotake to Ghost Hunter Vena, or experimenting with a completely new style of gameplay in Lunar Crisis), so I have a feeling that the next project will be something unrelated. He has mentioned a few times that he is curious about doing a game with zombies.

(These are a couple of posts that I recall from his Discord)
"So if you don't mind me asking, before you settled on the current game. What other kinda of themes have you considered for your games? *Ex Zombies, Apocalypse, Medieval, etc.?" (a question someone asked Vosmug)

Ideas from before that are still pending.
  • Yes, zombies.
  • Fantasy, orcs and all that..
  • A robot fighter, gundam style
  • sounds weird but I have a few ideas
  • And more traditional metroidvania platformers as always with focus on characters and story like everything I'm doing
  • ALso a diablo like isometric thing
There's a lot of ideas floating around
Ideas are the easy part
This is a strange project, I like point and click adventures, I haven't played one in a while, but since I'm still working on the ideas I had 5 years ago doesn't really matter if I feel strongly about them or not, it needed to be finished regardless, can't just start something and change my mind If I don't like the genre anymore.

I still do like them, I just haven't seen an interesting point and click in a while.
I've been playing strategy and tactical games recently, and I'm thinking about the next project having some tactical elements, so it's normal to be influenced, it's just about time changing your taste and the player's taste.
That's why I'm saving zombie games for when I'm working on my own zombie project.
RPGs can actually be more daunting, if anything a point and click adventure should be by its own nature easier to play, but maybe more boring because there's less "gameplay". Yeah, many ideas not sure what's next, but the zombie one is a strong contender.
He has also expressed some thoughts about doing something more violent with guro content, like his pre-Xenotake game "Prisonkage" that he abandoned. Which... does concern me a little, because that is something that I really would just not be able to play with how squeamish I am about that kind of stuff, and could potentially mean another 5 or 6 years until the next "vanilla" Vosmug game after that (even assuming a much smoother development than Lunar Crisis had)

Mr.Boneyard

Oct 30, 2022
Honestly, as much as I would really be into a follow-up to Lunar Crisis with Geminis or either of the KAOS girls as the new main character, I'm not going to hold my breath because it seemed like Vosmug was very reluctant to commit to the idea of this being a Xenotake sequel at all when the game was early on in its development, and that he really prefers to work on something fresh to keep himself motivated (like the drastic jump between settings going from Xenotake to Ghost Hunter Vena, or experimenting with a completely new style of gameplay in Lunar Crisis), so I have a feeling that the next project will be something unrelated. He has mentioned a few times that he is curious about doing a game with zombies.

(These are a couple of posts that I recall from his Discord)

He has also expressed some thoughts about doing something more violent with guro content, like his pre-Xenotake game "Prisonkage" that he abandoned. Which... does concern me a little, because that is something that I really would just not be able to play with how squeamish I am about that kind of stuff, and could potentially mean another 5 or 6 years until the next "vanilla" Vosmug game after that (even assuming a much smoother development than Lunar Crisis had)
Sometikes I wish Vosmug could ask for help. Back in the Discord a lot of people volunteered to be pkaytesters just to help debug the game faster.

It would make some stuff run smoother.

Reactions: GmbH2088

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
He has also expressed some thoughts about doing something more violent with guro content, like his pre-Xenotake game "Prisonkage" that he abandoned. Which... does concern me a little, because that is something that I really would just not be able to play with how squeamish I am about that kind of stuff,
Nobody wants to see that. Sure, there's a few, but this is already a niche genre. Why decrease your audience even more? He'd just drive people away from his NEXT project if he got known for gore.

Akina007

Sep 1, 2018
1.1 update out

Changelog v1.1

- Fixed crash when starting from Day 1 or Day 2.
- (Maybe) Fixed random crash on certain dialogs (not sure about the exact cause yet).
- Fixed duplicate characters during Day 4 / 8:00 event.
- Fixed crash when looking at cameras on Day 5/ 9:00.
- Fixed various crashes when selecting certain sprites in the gallery.
- Fixed sounds continuing playing in the gallery when hiding sprites or resetting scene.
- Fixed small details.

Still to do for next updates:
- Sometimes being able to move causing possible soft lock during the first event of Day 3 (if it happens don’t walk off-screen until the dialog ends)
- Add missing sounds and sprites to the gallery.
- Fix positional audio in the gallery.
- Add missing sprites to the gallery.
- Add an event viewer
- More fixes if need (of course)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes