Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The gallery really is horrendous. Basically an asset dump.
They don't like making galleries and based on their last two games the gallery will be the last thing to be completed. Xenotake and GHV's galleries used to also be bad in fact Xenotake didn't used to have a gallery. If we are unlucky we'll get a complete gallery after a year.

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
I loved both of Vosmug's action games, I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed to see this is a point-and-click game. But I suppose I'll give it a try.

Reactions: splash85

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Not sure what to do after getting spores.
Can't go to bridge.
Can't go back to cell.
Can't go to lounge.
Can't take either elevator.
Can't talk to humanoid aliens.
Can't access spore controls via drone.

I thought I might be able to inject the spores in the lab, but there is nothing new there.

KuronekoVII

Mar 9, 2018
Not sure what to do after getting spores.
Can't go to bridge.
Can't go back to cell.
Can't go to lounge.
Can't take either elevator.
Can't talk to humanoid aliens.
Can't access spore controls via drone.

I thought I might be able to inject the spores in the lab, but there is nothing new there.
inject spores in oxygen tank at lab

Reactions: OrbitalTomato

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
For whatever reason, only "examine" option is available when interacting with it, even though I did take the injector and did extract the spores with it.
I had the same issue, you have to examine a map near the crew quarters first before it will let you inject them

That aside, anyone know what to do once you have access to the Cameras? I'm stuck in just the Cell, Bridge, and Hall by the Crew Quarters and have interacted with everything but nothing advances the game

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
I had the same issue, you have to examine a map near the crew quarters first before it will let you inject them

That aside, anyone know what to do once you have access to the Cameras? I'm stuck in just the Cell, Bridge, and Hall by the Crew Quarters and have interacted with everything but nothing advances the game
i thnk you have to unlock the p-cell from the bridge

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
i thnk you have to unlock the p-cell from the bridge
Already did that, it lets me back into my Cell but aside from a new room you can reach in the Vents but can't do anything in, it doesn't cause anything to happen. If I try to close my Cell it just tells me my "Current objective hasn't been completed"

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
What to do after getting access to cameras? Game does not let me go left and I have objective bring a guard to prison A

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Already did that, it lets me back into my Cell but aside from a new room you can reach in the Vents but can't do anything in, it doesn't cause anything to happen. If I try to close my Cell it just tells me my "Current objective hasn't been completed"
if you have the dna sign in the top right, you gotta go back to the lab and inject more dna

neckless

Oct 23, 2017
You have to enter P-Cell then open cams and check the armory.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes