Neilrua

May 8, 2019
I'm stuck at "Neutralize weaponry", i've put down the grenade but i can't find how to triger it.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Stuck at "Stop ID recalibration again."

The only option I see is "shock" on the masturbating girl, but it just doesn't work. Pressing the action button does nothing.

Reactions: Gentlebot

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
finished the game, pretty much skipped the story since I don't care for, it has all the making of a great game,

2dcg, uncensored, pretty good art < subjective I guess >, the gameplay is not complicated, it's not tedious, you can always check your objectives, the game doesn't make you chose between progression and the dirty, everything is pretty intuitive and well explained

it's just, I don't know, it's not coming together for me, it's just missing something, it's just not captivating me

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Got stuck at the section where captain is shooting at you with a heavy gun. There's a hint that I should somehow reach that one-eyed bug creature beneath her, but it's out of reach, and I have limited time to do anything there (failure sets you back to beginning of this segment).

Any hints what exactly I'm supposed to do here?

RaulGaul21

Oct 13, 2020
Got stuck at the section where captain is shooting at you with a heavy gun. There's a hint that I should somehow reach that one-eyed bug creature beneath her, but it's out of reach, and I have limited time to do anything there (failure sets you back to beginning of this segment).

Any hints what exactly I'm supposed to do here?
ur supposed to knock down a box filled with rods or whatever those are above near the ladder, bring them to the generator on the left side and throw it to the monster by getting close to it, u gotta do that 2 more times i think

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So... there seems to be three possible endings. With first one, it seems to be clear, there was one place where, I think, I accidentally clicked something which counted as securing the escape ship, and for first ending, I should disregard it.

But I have neither energy nor motivation to check what's with third one; I wonder, whether clicking "resist" each time when prompted actually leads to other ending. Cause if yes, it's very lazy way to do that.

Reactions: cooldude33

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
So... there seems to be three possible endings. With first one, it seems to be clear, there was one place where, I think, I accidentally clicked something which counted as securing the escape ship, and for first ending, I should disregard it.
You didn't really miss out on anything from the first ending. You get almost exactly the same cutscene,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes