Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Day 2 Mistake
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object obj_loading:

room_goto argument 1 invalid reference to (room)
at gml_Object_obj_loading_Alarm_1
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_loading_Alarm_1 (line -1)
Start from the intro.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
What would be the step by step path to the 100% final?
I followed all of the tips that I've seen on the Discord, but wasn't able to get it myself without downloading save files from someone who did. But from what I understand, the main points are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that is everything, but again, I might be missing something because I played through the game two and a half times in a single day and didn't really feel like doing a third quite yet.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Do you have the 100% save file?
I followed all of the tips that I've seen on the Discord, but wasn't able to get it myself without downloading save files from someone who did. But from what I understand, the main points are:

I think that is everything, but again, I might be missing something because I played through the game two and a half times in a single day and didn't really feel like doing a third quite yet.
Do you have the 100% save file?

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
So, am I trippin'? I'm at the very start of the game, after you inject yourself with Alien DNA it says to go back to your cell, but the door to get to it is locked and there's no panel or anything to unlock it.

Edit: Ok, so I had to get a keycard to go unlock the door to the cell...that I just left with no problem. Odd.

Last edited:

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
What can i say....,
while it's playable until the end, it never got me horny ...,(what instead did GH Vena)
a missed opportunity, considering that is clear that it costed a lots of time and efforts..
It tries to mix Vn,act,story and sex whithout really shine in any of them.

Still grateful for a complete game..."pretty rare these days".

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
You didn't really miss out on anything from the first ending. You get almost exactly the same cutscene,

Besides the final cutscenes are there different sex scenes in the other ending paths? I read somewhere that there is an additional playable area

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Besides the final cutscenes are there different sex scenes in the other ending paths? I read somewhere that there is an additional playable area

And also, there aren't really different "ending paths." Each ending just adds a little more on top of the previous one in terms of content. So if you get the 100% ending, then you've also seen everything from the other two endings.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

And also, there aren't really different "ending paths." Each ending just adds a little more on top of the previous one in terms of content. So if you get the 100% ending, then you've also seen everything from the other two endings.
That's kinda disappointing. Doesn't seem like its worth multiple playthroughs if you just make a beeline for the 75% ending which I assume is what most players got. I read that you need to skip some of the cyborg tentacles sex scenes to get the other endings.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
I'm excited. I used to check on him every now and then but it had been a while since I saw anything!

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Hum the gallery was better in the other games.
The galleries were always shit in his games in the beginning. He has stated many times that he doesn't like making galleries and a proper gallery is the last thing he adds. The good galleries you see in his previous games now were added months (possibly even a year) later.

Reactions: Hector77
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes