Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Game is not completed let's start with that some scenes in Gallery are mentioned to not be in yet like Dalton night visit 2.

Some game mechanics are also not in yet like the whole guy asking your Girl to go with them on certain days.

+ a lot of bug

Personally I would wait for bugfixes and maybe final version.

So can the boyfriend fck her or nah ?
Overall nah :rolleyes: BF have some scenes with witch and I think some other girl.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
The question is if the girl is lewded do we have any control over who or what? Or is it just linear slut route or anti-sexy time route.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Luna ~ NTR Dungeon Debt Repayment Life [v1.0] [Apple soft] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [553,5 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
This one looks interesting... MTL looks bad tho. Gonna keep an eye on it to see if maybe anyone picks it up to at least edit the MTL to be 'readable'.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
So many fucking bugs. The repair armor function for Luna doesn't work. Entire triggers are missing, Refences for various gameplay mechanics are wrong, missing... This game is broken on a fundamental level.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
So many fucking bugs. The repair armor function for Luna doesn't work. Entire triggers are missing, Refences for various gameplay mechanics are wrong, missing... This game is broken on a fundamental level.
This can confime it's bugs because translation, I translation previous game of this. If this game use batch MTL it will break almost code in game.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
This can confime it's bugs because translation, I translation previous game of this. If this game use batch MTL it will break almost code in game.
Ah, ok. I thought it was weird cause previous titles worked. Do you have a little pirate's link to the jap version, I can use one of them auto translators instead....

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
looks like a good game but cant play because of the shitty MTL job on this hope someone will translate it proper

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Ah, ok. I thought it was weird cause previous titles worked. Do you have a little pirate's link to the jap version, I can use one of them auto translators instead....
I've found this zip on the net

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes