Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Man the animations in ntr games are the best. I wish they would make a normal game though, not really in to ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F4S1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LunaNTRDungeonDebtRepaymentLife-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ifunnymelting

tuvrelm11

Jan 11, 2019
Like other users have said, this is too buggy. Don't even bother until it's at least v2.5 or something. I don't want to shit on the dev too much since the game looks like it has good potential, but this is utterly unplayable. Like, dude, could you actually playtest your game just once before releasing?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Roses are red, violets are blue,
why not use dazeds gtp tool for translation instead of fucking mtl garbage tool.
Because it costs money. Unlike other MTL solutions, Dazed's tool costs money to use due to needing to access the Chat GPT APIs.

Reactions: F4S1

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
spoil me ending here please! just make sure to blur it out or something. I kind of wanna play but "netorare" isn't really my thing (though I'll play it sometimes).

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
spoil me ending here please! just make sure to blur it out or something. I kind of wanna play but "netorare" isn't really my thing (though I'll play it sometimes).
i didnt finish but i belived its avoidable the ntr just pay the debt doing guild mission and thats it

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes