• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Buggy as well and doesn't address the main bug of the game crashing when an enemy puts you in the erotic state. Game's pretty good outside of the bugs though. I managed to complete Bob's path by just maxing his stats out with the cheat engine and avoiding the fights that could cause the issue.
So someone make a thread with a version of this game with a lot of critical bugs in which even the story is broken and you are only allowed to advance with something that is noclip or even a cheating engine? I don't know who it was that had the idea to upload this but good job ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and most likely people are spamming the game's problems asking how to fix something that the developer itself hasn't fixed yet.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
After my very first battle I got this error

View attachment 3220188

what do?!
had the same here. I then extracted the game using winrar and encoding set to japanese and that seems to have fixed the issue.
Did like 10 battles without issues so far.
I guess if you extract it using different encoding some file name may not be set correctly.

Ok, nevermind. Still have the issue. Seems everytime you get any sort of status attached this bug hits.
Quite disappointing.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Ah yes, the platonic boyfriend. A classic.

No seriously, what does that even mean?
Simple answer? Probably a translation error; "male childhood friend" turned into "boyfriend."
More meta, deconstructive answer? "Literal cuck-bait herbivore-male."
A big, blinking neon sign over his head that reads, "don't feel bad for cucking this loser, he's basically asking for it."

This is hentai though, so that kind of shit seems oddly normal. Like actors playing certain roles.

If you were asking what that means IRL, platonic boyfriends are socially stunted men lacking confidence who are just happy a girl is talking to them--so they do all the boyfriend shit and don't ask or push for any girlfriend stuff. They just take whatever they're given. It's pretty cringe, but most of us have been there at least once before our neurons fucking activated.

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I just checked the author's bug report Ci-en and it seems that 1.02 is even more bugged than 1.01. The ero status pages disappeared after updating

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Buggy as well and doesn't address the main bug of the game crashing when an enemy puts you in the erotic state. Game's pretty good outside of the bugs though. I managed to complete Bob's path by just maxing his stats out with the cheat engine and avoiding the fights that could cause the issue.
yap, 1.02 broked game even more

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Should I even bother with it rn or should I wait for a version where the bugs are fixes? From my understanding the MTL isn't that bad, but if it's buggy, then I think I should wait or not bother ar all.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have play 1.00 many event work not XD
and quests broken^^

I would say it's the game because a lot of things didn't work in the 1.00^^ It was stupid to upload it now when the basic game still has so many errors^^

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
This game desperately needs bug fixes. I found the following problems:

Default it says not a virgin on the menu, even if Luna is a virgin and no sex experience.

All clothing repair items, and clothing repair shop don't work.

If you end a fight with erotic status it crashes the game.

I'm sure there are probably more bugs.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Tip throw it out and re-upload it when you've put out a playable version.
There are so many defects that more updates will follow.
The person released the game way too early and didn't even test it.
Which unfortunately is new trent.
And whoever would be nice would also give us the untranslated version next to it with an alternative link.
Use the MTool

This is also worthwhile for free users^^

Adjust the size of the free translation temporarily to 10M, and see how it affects.▲23.10.2023, 15:29:12
It's similar to removing this limitation, but it's not a permanent adjustment yet, I'm going to see how it works before making a final decision. Regarding games over 10M, there are barely a handful of them, so I won't consider them for now. (This decision may be revoked at future.)

The advantage is that MTool has a debugger in it that allows some errors to be avoided and you can continue playing^^ important but not for serious errors XD

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I don't know what's more ridiculous: devs releasing this buggy mess or failing to even patch this properly, making game even worse...
I hope they will get someone competent who will fix this mess they put themselves into. IMG_20230212_125212.jpg

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes