• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
If she have a pay a debt why don't she fled to another country and besides how could have sex = easier to pay debt, not to mention being adventurer doesn't mean easier to get some money it's better if you choose become a banker and bamboozled the money, if the all the results lead you to get fucked by some random dude then bamboozled it's way better than being adventurer.

estelle18

Jan 29, 2019
Omg I waiting this game for long
Hope MTL don't break some mechanical in this game.

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
After my very first battle I got this error

View attachment 3220188

what do?!
I got it too. I don't knw what do, but I do know it's related to the "restraint" status effect symbolized by a heart, for some reason when the game tries to remove it after battle it encounters this bug.

From what I've read up above, there is a later version, that may address some of these bugs. I feel the game in and of it's self id good but the bugs and the low tier MTL does spoil the broth a bit.

recklez

Jun 6, 2019
I got it too. I don't knw what do, but I do know it's related to the "restraint" status effect symbolized by a heart, for some reason when the game tries to remove it after battle it encounters this bug.

From what I've read up above, there is a later version, that may address some of these bugs. I feel the game in and of it's self id good but the bugs and the low tier MTL does spoil the broth a bit.
Yeah I got the crash multiple times so I guess i'll try playing this again when someone figures out the fix for this.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
1.00 is full of bugs 1.01 is full of bugs let's see how 1.02 fairs
Buggy as well and doesn't address the main bug of the game crashing when an enemy puts you in the erotic state. Game's pretty good outside of the bugs though. I managed to complete Bob's path by just maxing his stats out with the cheat engine and avoiding the fights that could cause the issue.

Reactions: sean wells
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes