Unity Completed Luna Fighter [v1.02] [EROPIXEL]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

GraveLurker

Aug 26, 2021
So has anyone found a way to slow down the game? Mine is moving way, way too fast, and none of the comments seem to have a solution.

Apr 29, 2022
If you have a black screen after "new game", try to change time format to "English (USA)" in Windows settings. (MM/DD/YYYY)
Its a fix for me, but man... this game is ass. Feels like Speedhacked x3 and overall boring.
Now, that's something new.
Usually these games make you set up japanese locale and maybe timezone, but USA date format? Hilarious.
Why the fuck this game cares for USA date format? (I mean, probably stupid coding decisions where trying to get a date results in an error because of the date format, resulting a black screen with error/'thread exit' and nothing more, but still)

Thanks for a 'black screen issue' solution, now I'll be able to at least try to play this game.

xSuperMariox

Oct 4, 2023
So has anyone found a way to slow down the game? Mine is moving way, way too fast, and none of the comments seem to have a solution.
Setting the Max FPS to 60 in the nvidia driver control panel helped with the speed.
But i also get that 10 Second Freeze if i hit an Enemy.

ogkhan

Apr 20, 2018
okay i thought you guys were exaggerating but yeah the game way worst than i thought. Good sprites and animations but gameplay feels terrible to control. Like I can see the appeal to some people for the difficulty but it's just not worth it when there's better beat-em ups and side scrolls out there.

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Completed the entire game shortly, even in Hell mode. Okay game. It has a lot of issues.
  • Game balance is way off. Levels 6 and 7 are way easier than the first 5 levels. Maybe not level 2, since that is easy. Levels 1, 3, 4, and 5 can be painful because the enemy attack box is so large and can near-infinite juggle you to death. Players will easily stop playing after Level 1 due to that. Level 5 is the hardest level in the game, both stages.
  • Once you have enough to upgrade, the X button is your main bread and butter. The fireball C button would work some wonders only in Level 5 Regular Stage and slowly approaching. The standard X attack (high jump kicks) has an absurdly large hitbox that you can just spam the button in Levels 2, 6, and 7 without getting hit.
  • Unlocking the Level 2 Boss H-Scene is glitched. Animations go to Level 3 Alien enemy for some reason.
  • Frames can go off at any point.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

KatoKaine

Sep 13, 2021
Every hit seems to do the same amount of damage, regardless of the source. So spam C + Direction and pump up attack to breeze through the game. Hits multiples times and covers a third of the screen so less worry over getting swarmed.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
This game feels like its frames are WAY too fast. Every time an enemy hits me I get juggled and then fucked all the way to death. Cannot spam any button fast enough to reasonably escape, and sometimes enemies just get one lucky hit and then its over. Animations feel absurdly quick and there is no back-and-forth counterplay in any fights just spamming the attack button and colliding with enemies before they get to you. Is there a way to crank the game speed way down? It really feels like it is 2x-3x too fast.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
This game feels like its frames are WAY too fast. Every time an enemy hits me I get juggled and then fucked all the way to death. Cannot spam any button fast enough to reasonably escape, and sometimes enemies just get one lucky hit and then its over. Animations feel absurdly quick and there is no back-and-forth counterplay in any fights just spamming the attack button and colliding with enemies before they get to you. Is there a way to crank the game speed way down? It really feels like it is 2x-3x too fast.
Unlimited Hp would be great for this . . .

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
This has to be the biggest piece of shit trashcan of a game, no tutorial, not even controls on a notepad at least, not that any button besides arrows and z works anyway.

Waste of time.

Reactions: myersm1993`

throwaway1a4

Jan 14, 2022
Pro tip: game speed is based on framerate and it's meant to run at 60. so if you play on a 144hz monitor you're basically playing the game at 2.5x speed, which not only makes timing/dodging everything extremely hard, but mashing out becomes literally impossible without macros. The game doesn't give you any kind of framerate settings though so the only way to fix it is to change your monitor's refresh rate in Nvidia control panel or whatever the equivalent is for AMD.

Bullrulz21

Jul 28, 2019
Wow this game is hilariously bad. I love it when developers literally never playtest their own game and just send it.
This dev never considered why 99% of "Beat 'em up" games feature iframes at some point.
If you get hit once by the enemy they will just juggle you to death because their attack speed is insanely fast and you have 0 recourse once you're in the air. Then you get locked in a rape animation that's unskippable because the 'struggle' mechanic is broken and recharges faster than any human could spam buttons to break free.

This is not a skill issue, this is a developer issue. There's fun difficulty, there's unfun difficulty, and then there's this piece of garbage. Highly recommend to just download a save file and not waste your time on the actual 'gameplay'.

It's also really great how the sound options in the options menu literally don't do anything. It just blasts music at 100% with no regard for the settings.

darksilence

Aug 22, 2023
Honestly no clue, i had no issues, maybe double check if you are missing some repositories, you know install every visual C++ redistribute 2005-2022, direct x, .net 6 ect. Maybe try editing AppData\Local\LunaFighter options.ini, might be full screen problem, sorry really no idea.

If you set SCREENTYPE=1 to SCREENTYPE=0, it kinda starts in windowed mode. Maybe this will help ?
nop it doenst work im still as well trying to fix if anyone can do it pleas tell me

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes