Unity Completed Luna Fighter [v1.02] [EROPIXEL]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
every time someone lands a blow they are paralyzed
Yep, but if you strike first from distance, with skill iv mentioned above you pretty much can flush mobs easily, boss are no exception. Try not to get overrun by mobs or it gets tricky and you become a volleyball lol.

• Angry
Reactions: AutoDux

sebabol

Mar 12, 2023
Honestly no clue, i had no issues, maybe double check if you are missing some repositories, you know install every visual C++ redistribute 2005-2022, direct x, .net 6 ect. Maybe try editing AppData\Local\LunaFighter options.ini, might be full screen problem, sorry really no idea.

If you set SCREENTYPE=1 to SCREENTYPE=0, it kinda starts in windowed mode. Maybe this will help ?
noope

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Ah, yes, I do love a game where getting hit one time means I get hit a hundred times because every punch is the blast of a hundred nuclear bombs going off leaving me in Juggle Fuck You Shit Hell while I also have to grind the first half of level one 14 times just to unlock all the buttons to actually do shit because for some reason, at the start of the game, my space warrior is weaker than a one-armed fetus born 4 months too early.

I spent the first 20 minutes playing this game spamming the shit out of my keyboard because I was certain none of the buttons were working. I checked the controls before starting the game and was CERTAIN "V" was the block button, but for the life of me I couldn't get my character to block. Who would have thought that you have to UNLOCK THE ABILITY TO BLOCK IN A FIGHTING GAME.

Could you imagine loading into a Call of Duty match only to realize your gun won't shoot because you have to get 5 kills to unlock the ability to use BULLETS? Or perhaps loading into a racing game, but you have to do 3 races to unlock GAS FOR YOUR FUCKING CAR?

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Ah, yes, I do love a game where getting hit one time means I get hit a hundred times because every punch is the blast of a hundred nuclear bombs going off leaving me in Juggle Fuck You Shit Hell while I also have to grind the first half of level one 14 times just to unlock all the buttons to actually do shit because for some reason, at the start of the game, my space warrior is weaker than a one-armed fetus born 4 months too early.

I spent the first 20 minutes playing this game spamming the shit out of my keyboard because I was certain none of the buttons were working. I checked the controls before starting the game and was CERTAIN "V" was the block button, but for the life of me I couldn't get my character to block. Who would have thought that you have to UNLOCK THE ABILITY TO BLOCK IN A FIGHTING GAME.

Could you imagine loading into a Call of Duty match only to realize your gun won't shoot because you have to get 5 kills to unlock the ability to use BULLETS? Or perhaps loading into a racing game, but you have to do 3 races to unlock GAS FOR YOUR FUCKING CAR?
Yes game lacks sort of, "anti air juggling recovery" in upgrades, other than that, it's pretty easy once you watch enemies closely and strike first also don't let them overrun you.

Trash gameplay is horrible doesn't tell you how to use the special move and the enemies can keep hitting you like 5 times in a row if you get hit once and just keep juggling you in the air.
first you need to unlock 1 out of 2 special attacks. They are explained how to use, one is Z+X other is Z+C, while Z+X does massive damage and cannot be interrupted, the Z+C kinda freezes the frames and misses animation sometimes, leaving you vulnerable, you can practice unlocked skills inside base before heading out, unlimited times.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

I mean, I don't disagree with you, but the game really isn't that hard and definitely not worth getting this frustrated over. You shouldn't even really need to ever block. As with 99.99999% of these games, going all in on building offense yet again utterly destroys game balance as well, as is the tradition. It works in many professional RPGs/games too though so eeeh.

I'm not some leet game with waifu sleeves and guren lagen shades either.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Sorry mate, iv no idea then. :( pretty much gave all possible things that might help, try maybe using jap locale (installing it, check forum there is thread for that). I'm using "vanilla" win 10 without such thing, with every possible repositories to run even dos games xD

I mean, I don't disagree with you, but the game really isn't that hard and definitely not worth getting this frustrated over. You shouldn't even really need to ever block. As with 99.99999% of these games, going all in on offense yet again utterly destroys game balance as well, as is the tradition. It works in many professional RPGs/games too though so eeeh.

Ye, until i got used to myself to game mechanics I struggled aswell(game is indeed bit junky), thats why I always buyout skills and see what best works on the go. Didnt used blocking or dodgin mechanic cuz mobs overrun you fast, and best defence for this game was straight offense.

not worth getting this frustrated over
I feel ya, tho I had a blast, been a while since I had fun game to play :D For everyone it's different I suppose.

Neither am I :p

Reactions: Sscdrake

Pronuol

Jun 10, 2019
Sorry mate, iv no idea then. :( pretty much gave all possible things that might help, try maybe using jap locale (installing it, check forum there is thread for that). I'm using "vanilla" win 10 without such thing, with every possible repositories to run even dos games xD

Ye, until i got used to myself to game mechanics I struggled aswell(game is indeed bit junky), thats why I always buyout skills and see what best works on the go. Didnt used blocking or dodgin mechanic cuz mobs overrun you fast, and best defence for this game was straight offense.

I feel ya, tho I had a blast, been a while since I had fun game to play :D For everyone it's different I suppose.

Neither am I :p
I have jap locale. Didn't help.

ilovexyd

Apr 6, 2020
the developer of this game has a great ability to do the sidescroller.but he doesn't find the right purpose yet. I mean he doen't know what the players really want.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Damn this is kinda meh. The combat is balls, the pixel art animations are alright I guess. If the enemies hit you even once, you're stunlocked, the "defense" button does nothing, I'm guessing you gotta buy the defensive ability, but the first stage is so unappealing to play, I just kinda quit after dying once, from being juggled by 8 dudes, while I could do nothing but watch. Felt like high-school all over again.

ranae

Jul 12, 2019
Animation is so fast that it is unplayable for me. Cannot fix it from my side (no issues with other unity projects)

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Where is the save location? I'm having trouble finding where the file goes.
Same +1 to save location. Utterly no idea.
Theres no actual save file directory, I managed to find it inside registry. Save file I shared i straight exported and tried importing after deleting it, so whoever opens and uses that registry should add whole stuff that is responsible for gallery and my progress. The one inside AppData\LocalLow\FairyStudio\LunaFighter folder is empty. Thought it might "generated" files on game open, this was not the case :)

To locate inside registry click on keyboard windows button + R, type regedit hit enter. Then ctrl+F and look for LunaFighter. Should come across something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in short double click to use and register entry for save file. To unlock stuff.

Double click extracted file after launching the game once, to register and unlock full gallery.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 6 Votes