• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Luna Fighter [v1.02] [EROPIXEL]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
how to use this file? i have nevevr seen such file format before.
It's a registry file. No need to copy paste it to a location like most saves. Run it and it will add entries to the registry. Yeah, i'm not a fan of that method of saving either.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Fuck whoever decided to use the registry as a save location. Omega pain in the ass for an already pain in the ass game.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Yo, what the fuck? No controller support? And you get attacked once and that's it? No way to break being juggled? No way to get out of the sex animation?

Reactions: myersm1993`

Renmaru

Nov 13, 2018
Yo, what the fuck? No controller support? And you get attacked once and that's it? No way to break being juggled? No way to get out of the sex animation?

Dunno about controller but getting juggled is a problem. Getting out of the animations is as easy as mashing the directional keys and your attack buttons though, actually found it too easy to mash out and avoided upgrading the resistance trait.

But seriously stop juggling me I would like to play the game!!!

Also anyone else have an issue with the Stage 2 boss animation actually playing the stage 3 basic enemies and not unlocking in the gallery at any point either?

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found two sprite atlas's in the game files, I'm not sure how finished these scenes are, but they don't seem to be available in game.
There was also an atlas with gallery icons for them, & the IDs of the files were very low (36-370) or about.
The dev probably started with spline/drawn scenes but then switched to pixel art, & the files were left in.
Kinda disappointing. :cautious:

GameMasterLGM

Oct 4, 2021
Anyone else's character vibrating like crazy? It's like she's sped up or something.
The game only works in 60fps and not over that. Therefore, you need to limit the framerate of the game. This video may helps with just that. It works for me.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
This game so f*king ez...
At first it's a little hard because you can only do normal punch but you just need kill some monster in stage 1 to get 200 gold, then go back (either pause and go to main screen to quit stage then start again or just die). Go to page 2 to unlock Windkick and Flying neil, that's all you need to clear stage 1.
Actually you can get the Hyper kick (cost 300 gold) but for me Flying neil is easier to use.
In stage 1, each monster take 7 hits to die, each Flying neil can hit 4 times so you only need 2 Flying neil to kill one.
After clear stage 1 you can get about 700 gold, use 400 to upgrade strength.
Enemy in stage 2 now take 5 hits to die, so when you send one on the air just need one more normal punch to kill. Stage 2 even easier then stage 1 because the monkey so dumb, after clear stage 2 you have about 1200 gold, so you can upgrade strength again with 500 gold.
Now go back and fight with the stage 1 boss, he's very easy and by kill the boss you got 100 gold, upgrade strength again with 800 gold.
If you upgrade just as I said then monster in stage 3 only take 4 hits to die (hence, one Flying neil is enough to kill). After clear stage 3 you have 1200 gold, use that to upgrade strength again.
Stage 4 monster take 4 hits to die again so this stage is easy. After clear you got 1200 gold, not enough to upgrade and stage 5 is a little hard so I recommend you kill other boss of stage 2, 3, 4 to get money. One tip to fight boss, every time you knock it down, it need delay a few second to hit the boss again, but while sending the boss on the air you can actually land another Flying neil before the boss drop on ground, it'll take 8 hits total instead only 4 hits.
Because in boss stage the mobs is unlimited so I can't know exactly how much gold you got but for me it's 400 gold for each boss stage, so now assume you have 2400 gold. You can spend 1200 gold to upgrade health, resist, and resilience to lv2. No need upgrade strength for now.
Stage 5 monster is pretty annoying, probably the hardest stage of this game. With your current strength you can kill it with 4 hits however their attack pattern is easy to hit you multi times.
After clear stage 5, you have 2400 gold, you can use 1800 gold to upgrade strength but it doesn't really necessary because Stage 6 is pretty easy and monster also so die with 4 hits without need upgrade anything. Even if the monster attack from behind you can easy evade it by keep -> Flying neil, in this stage I literally just hold -> and Flying neil until the end without even care if the monster die or not, then just kill then all at the end. Probably this is the easiest stage of the game.
Use 1800 gold to upgrade strength if you didn't do before, that's necessary to kill monster in stage 7 with 4 hits. This stage is also pretty easy and I guess you're already get used with the control now, so just clear it quick by dashing (double -> and hold) until the end, ignore all monsters, then kill them all in the end by spamming Flying neil.
I think you can get 2400 gold from clear stage 7, this is a good place to farm gold quick, also the latest stage already. You can use remain gold to upgrade strength (priority) then health, resist, resilience for hard and hell mode later, no need bother other things.
For quicker clear you might consider unlock Hyper kick and Mid air kick, don't unlock Burning because it's just prevent you from spamming Flying neil.
Video for quick clear stage if anyone need (don't know how long the file can alive, I don't want register and don't know anywhere else to upload video for free).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Somehow the game is like at speed x10.. is it normal?
I have this issue as well. Makes it near unplayable.

Edit, is a FPS issue. Only works at 60.

Changed it like that for just the game (not my pc) and worked fine. Crazy a dev charging people money for this didn't figure a way to set FPS cap. 11/10.

Last edited:

ChuckR

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah this game is ass.
Buggy, no controller support, boring, crap game play. Who bothers with this shit?

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes