Unity Completed Luna Fighter [v1.02] [EROPIXEL]

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Who would have thought that you have to UNLOCK THE ABILITY TO BLOCK IN A FIGHTING GAME.

Most walk-along beat-em-ups don't allow block at all for player characters-it's dodge or nothing.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
A single enemy can just juggle you from full to half, maybe all the way to zero if you get really unlucky.
It's not a difficult game, but holy fuck is it frustrating.

Also seems to be a bug where the space gorilla boss uses the xenomorph animation.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
git gud.

Iv already beat the game, trying to figure out where save file is to share. Theres particular one skill iv used throughout entire game. Game is easy :)
I think people who aren't using potato PCs might be at a disadvantage because it looks like everything is tied to FPS.
I forced mine to 60FPS and the game runs fine, it's still bad but it's playable now.
Just gotta go in your GPU settings and limit this game's FPS to 60.

Imagine being a smug cunt about something this inconsequential without even considering what the problem is.
"Git gud" enjoy your fake accolades.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I think people who aren't using potato PCs might be at a disadvantage because it looks like everything is tied to FPS.
I forced mine to 60FPS and the game runs fine, it's still bad but it's playable now.

Imagine being a smug cunt about something this inconsequential.
But I am using potato pc myself(laptop from 2008), I fail to understand what you want from me.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
But I am using potato pc myself(laptop from 2008), I fail to understand what you want from me.
Exactly the point, people with modern rigs run the game at 2.4x speed because 144fps is the norm.
I don't want anything from you, I think that's why you're in this forum to begin with.
I explained the problem and the solution.

Reactions: skillconfig

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I could stay and keep calling you a retard but it's not gonna help anything.
The problem has a solution, the game is bad regardless because of infinite juggling.
Nothing else to discuss. Lol.
You literally make no sense. Call me whatever you want if that easens your pain.
I corrected my previous post, just for you. Grow up. :rolleyes:

colorcolor

Jun 5, 2017
Theres no actual save file directory, I managed to find it inside registry. Save file I shared i straight exported and tried importing after deleting it, so whoever opens and uses that registry should add whole stuff that is responsible for gallery and my progress. The one inside AppData\LocalLow\FairyStudio\LunaFighter folder is empty. Thought it might "generated" files on game open, this was not the case :)

To locate inside registry click on keyboard windows button + R, type regedit hit enter. Then ctrl+F and look for LunaFighter. Should come across something like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So in short double click to use and register entry for save file. To unlock stuff.
Wow, what a mess LOL. Thank you so much for the clarification!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
A single enemy can just juggle you from full to half, maybe all the way to zero if you get really unlucky.
It's not a difficult game, but holy fuck is it frustrating.

Also seems to be a bug where the space gorilla boss uses the xenomorph animation.
Yeah thats exactly the missing animation in gallery. Weird bug

Zick

Apr 25, 2017
If you have a black screen after "new game", try to change time format to "English (USA)" in Windows settings. (MM/DD/YYYY)
Its a fix for me, but man... this game is ass. Feels like Speedhacked x3 and overall boring.
It worked holly sheeeaaat) Thanx

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
If you have a black screen after "new game", try to change time format to "English (USA)" in Windows settings. (MM/DD/YYYY)
Its a fix for me, but man... this game is ass. Feels like Speedhacked x3 and overall boring.
Thanks dude, it worked! Who made this game? In order to start it normally, I change time format to English, forcibly reduced the frame rate to 60 fps. It sucks.

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
every hit contact frezz chars only "energy ball" is playable w/o any char frezz (MC / monster)
so every atk / skill what is not energy ball is not realy usable.
enemys(stage 1) spawn "inside you" direct hit you you fly out of the screen and you cant get back except enemys hit you "in the correct direction"

so if this "lag after a hit" is not fixed / fly out of the screen (jumps are so "high" that you jump out of the screen... so double jump skill ? lol ?????)
unplayable... even with force 60 fps.. but the main issue is not thatthe game is "fast" its that frezz /lag the chars at every skill/hit contact...

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
Small tips:

1. Buy this skill asap.

View attachment 2974735

2. careful on level 5 i think, nasty mobs.
3. Upgrade attack > hp > resistance(def)
4. spam X, throughout the game, can buy everything else.

ps. level 2 boss is bugged can't unlock last gallery animation from boss.

Save file Double click extracted file before launching the game, to register and unlock full gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Running it gives me the error "Cannot import, Error accessing the registry".

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes